救命英文達人翻譯~英文自傳(贈點20)

除了課業之外,也曾擔任過班級幹部及班代,同時因為興趣的關係,我參加了口琴社,除了學習音樂外,在擔任副社長的期間,規劃、舉辦許多研習及表演活動,更從這之中學習到不少溝通協調的技巧,同時也達到了自我實現的目的。大學畢業後曾有短暫的服務業工作經驗,之後便進入軍中服役,由於所學電機專長的緣故,便順利的被選到飛彈部隊,擔任裝備操作手的職務,與袍澤們一起捍衛著台灣的領空,因此建立相當濃厚的情感,雖然如此,在我的生涯規劃裡軍旅生活只是短暫的,科技才是人類最大的福祉。所以我相當有興趣投入電子業的領域,希望能盡一已之力,為公司發揮所長。

對於自己今後的工作,我把自己界定於再次學習的另一個過程,學校及之前的所學所見與師長同伴的經歷是我珍惜的,希望在服務於貴公司時能夠勝任,我更知道要再更虛心的學習實際產業的需求,並不以在學校所學的領域而劃地自限,以期待自我更進一步的全方面提昇,並對貴公司的發展做出貢獻。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Besides lessons, has served as class' cadre and class to take the place of too, at the same time because of the relation of interests, I have joined the mouth organ society, besides studying the music, during serving as the vice president, plan, hold a lot of studying and performances, from studying to much skills of linking up the coordination in this, achieved the goal of realizing by oneself at the same time. Once there was transient working experience of service trade after graduation from university, later entered and served in the army, because study speciality of the electrical machinery, the smooth one is chosen the missile unit, hold and equip the post which operates hands, is defending the territorial sky of Taiwan together with fellow officers, so set up quite thick emotion, even so, troops' life is only transient in my career is planned, science and technology is mankind's greatest happiness. So I am quite interested to invest the field of the electron industry, can hope for a already strength to the limit, give play to the chief of institute for the company.

To one's own work in the future, I will define oneself again another a series of development of study, school and before study finding as teacher it treasure of I the experiences of companion, hope to can be competent at while serving your company, I know even more that want the demand of the actual industry of study more modest, in order to but since restricts rowing in the field that the school studies, by expecting the self- further the whole respect is promoted, and make contribution to the development of your company.

Source(s): kai