Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in 娛樂與音樂音樂其他:音樂 · 2 decades ago

軍火之王片尾的歌是什麼歌?

軍火之王片尾的歌是什麼歌?

(......哈利路亞..........)這首是什麼歌?真的很好聽!!請幫幫我!!

1 Answer

Rating
  • 鴿子
    Lv 7
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Hallelujah 哈利路亞-Jeff BuckleyArtist: Jeff BuckleyAlbum: GraceTitle: HallelujahI heard there was a secret chordThat david played and it pleased the lordBut you don't really care for music, do youWell it goes like this the fourth, the fifthThe minor fall and the major liftThe baffled king composing hallelujahHallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah ....Well your faith was strong but you needed proofYou saw her bathing on the roofHer beauty and the moonlight overthrew youShe tied you to her kitchen chairShe broke your throne and she cut your hairAnd from your lips she drew the hallelujahHallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah .... .Baby i've been here beforeI've seen this room and i've walked this floorI used to live alone before i knew youhallelujah ....Well your faith was strong but you needed proofYou saw her bathing on the roofHer beauty and the moonlight overthrew youShe tied you to her kitchen chairShe broke your throne and she cut your hairAnd from your lips she drew the hallelujah相關資料 參考  Here I am to worship :http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/?qid=130602...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.