hzea6180 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

中高級英文閱讀一題

_____ that something like this would happen to me.

A.I never did my wildest dreams imagine in

B.I did never imagine in my wildest dreams

C.Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine

D.In my wildest dreams did I never imagine

請問答案為何, 及為什麼?

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

_____ that something like this would happen to me.A.I never did my wildest dreams imagine inB.I did never imagine in my wildest dreamsC.Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine D.In my wildest dreams did I never imagine副詞置句首的倒裝句          (1) 強調否定的副詞放在句首 :下列是一些此類的否定詞 ,通常用在正式的文體。 few, little, hardly,                     scarcely, seldom, never, none, nobody, nothing, nowhere, no sooner, not until, not at all, not for a moment,                    in no way, on no account, by no means, under no circumstances (決不)  ( ..... no ..... 的片語)             It is seldom wise to neglect one's own health. →  Seldom  is it wise to neglect one's own health.             I shall never forget your kindness to me. →  Never shall I forget your kindness to me.             I did not find I had left my key in the office until I got home.                   → Not until I got home did I find I had left my key in the office.             There has never been a time when the need of honesty was so emphasized as today.                  → Never has there been a time when the need of honesty was so emphasized as today.             The teacher had no sooner  entered the classroom than the students all calmed down.                  → No sooner had the teacher entered the classroom than the students all calmed down.        The teacher had hardly / scarcely entered the classroom when / before the students all calmed down.             → Hardly / Scarcely had the teacher entered the classroom when / before the students all calmed down.         Nowhere could the boy find his lost dog.         Little did he dream that he should won the first prize.         Not only did it thunder but it  also poured last night.                                 By no means is your performance in study satisfactory.       ( Your performance in study is by no means satisfactory.)         On no account are you to go playing without finishing your homework first.

• 1 decade ago

B

1.never,頻率副詞放在助動詞did 之後

2.dreams為先行詞,that... this為關係代名詞子句修飾dreams

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.