Hank asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

救急!能否有英文達人.可以幫我修改我的英文自傳.事關我的飯碗

救命ㄚ....

因明天面試要用的.我發現我的英文自傳好像太中文化了.

請各位英文達人 大大 幫我修正/指正好嗎?感激不盡!!

My name is 0 0 0 or call me Hank, very much in here introduces myself, I was bornt in Kaohsiung and I am 34 years old now, There are 6 people in my family, I graduate from Eastern technology institute. In my spare time I like make new friends and to do anything relating to pipe valve、mechanical and electrical aspect repair and design.

The preceding work has been responsible for several waste water projects special case. factory constructed material、Layout、equipment、

regarding the semiconductor system regulation、controls valve、pipe line design and custom-built…And so on has the suitable specialized foundation. equipment consuming rate Solution is basic responsibility which the equipment,the factory service must be supposed to have.

From work the unceasing study will be self enterprising process, the forecast future duty grasps is being responsible, also attentively zealous faces, and be willing to accept the company to train, above hoped these will study the experience aspect the specialty, will be able the display to contribute manager, and the hope will have the opportunity to be able to grow together with your firm.

hank CHEN Best Regards!!

seal6hk 真的很謝謝你.我的語法錯的很離譜.

我終於可以放心去睡了.

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

My name is 0 0 0 or call me Hank and I was bornt in Kaohsiung and I am 34 years old now.There are 6 people in my familyand I graduate from Eastern technology institute. In my spare time I like making new friends and work with anything that is relating to mechanical and electrical aspects.

I have been responsible for several waste water projects special cases and factory-class material、Layout and equipment that is related to the semiconductor system regulation、controls valve and pipe line design And I'm experienced in suitable specialized foundation. ,the factory service should to have a reasonable equipment consuming rate and I'm familiar with the solution.

I had unceased my study throughout the jobs and I'm willing to be trained and grasp my duty as your staff. I hope I can contribute more tyo your firm with my experience and my knowledge of my speciality and I hope I will have the opportunity to work and grow together with your firm.

PS:Most of them are grammar mistakes

• 2 decades ago

bornt ==> born