Sarah L asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫忙修改作文文法~徵求高手

我的文法很爛 這篇作文是上課隨堂寫作 寫的很爛所以被退回來

但是 我左看右看 實在不知從何改起 所以麻煩各位幫我修改訂正

在被退 我就死當定了 感謝你們

題目:

Some movies are serious designed to make the audience think. Other movies are designed primarily to amuse and entertain which type of movie do you prefer?

我寫的作文:

I don’t like serious movies about tragedy because I don’t want spent money to buy a ticket and see movies let me feel sorrow, boring, tedious and regret spent money.

The comedy can make me laugh from beginning to end and keep the good mind all day. Maybe someone will think the story is too absurd foolish but something comedy movies some lines is satirize the today society and obtain mater from life. The people see movies will to get inspire.

I very like see comedy movies because that can let me happy and by way of laugh reduced pressure relax body and mind.

Rating
    Best Answer

你有一點點搞錯方向嚕!

老師是說有些手法是設計好了要讓你去"想"的電影

(像某驚悚片或是偵探劇情之類的)

有些只是為了商業效果拍ㄉ大眾片

你的答案卻是你愛看哪種類型的片子

可能是這個問題吧?如果不是那你改好再問問老師吧!

I don’t like serious movies something likes tragedy…, etc. Because I don’t want to spend money to buy the tickets and to see the movies which might make me feel sorrow, bored, and drabness.

* want和spend都是動詞要改成不定詞或動名詞spend不用改成過去式。Ticket和後面的movies對應所以要加S且他們都要加定冠詞。And是對等連接詞所以前面是to buy…後面就要to see…詞性需相同。後面的Sorrow也是喔!boring是形容詞tedious也是所以我把它們都改成名詞。而後面的regret…你在前面就提過一次了,想強調的話最好要分句不然就改成子句。

The comedy can make me laugh from the beginning to the end and keep me a good mind all day. Perhaps someone will think that the story is too absurd and foolish. However, the comedy movies are satirizing by the society nowadays and obtain mater from life. These people see the movies will got inspire.

I like to see comedy movies very much. Due to them can let me happier and by way of laugh reduced pressure relaxing body and mind.

S+ like + Sth. Sb.+very much請記好不然你以後的文法都會很悲哀,千萬不要把very加在動詞的前面,雖然你想著”我非常喜歡…"但只能把very加在動詞後面或句尾,這是like…very much的用法須牢記ㄚ。動詞跟動詞的聯接也不要忘了加介係詞或動名詞喔!! Relax是動詞要用來形容句子時直接加ing或換字也是可以ㄉ,同一篇文章不要用太多的because其他還有很多可以代替喔^++++^

Source(s): 應外系ㄉmyself

I don’t like serious movies about tragedy because I don’t want spent money to buy a

→ I don't like either serious movies or sad movies because I don't want to spend money

buying ...

ticket and see movies let me feel sorrow, boring, tedious and regret spent money.

→ .... tickets to watch moives whihc make me fell sorrow or bored.

The comedy can make me laugh from beginning to end and keep the good mind all day.

→ On the other hand, a comedy can make me laugh from beginning to the end and

have a happy mood whole day.

Maybe someone will think the story is too absurd foolish but something comedy movies

→ Maybe some people will assume the comedy foolish or meaningless. But sometimes

the comedy movies .......

some lines is satirize the today society and obtain mater from life. The people see

→ ...... really reflect the current situation of our society and we can obtain something

from it.

movies will to get inspire.

→ Those people who go to the movies will get inspred.

→ I like to see comedy movies a lot because they can make me happy and by

laughing, we reduce pressure and relax our body and mind.

全文如果再做一些修正話, 可以是以下的內容 :

I don't like either serious movies or sad movies because I don't want to spend money

buying tickets to watch moives whihc make me fell sorrow or bored.

On the other hand, a comedy can make me laugh from beginning to the end and have a happy mood whole day. Maybe some people will assume the comedy foolish or meaningless. But sometimes the comedy movies really reflect the current situation of our society and people who go to the movies will get inspred and obtain something from it !

I like to see comedy movies a lot because they can make me happy and by laughing, we reduce pressure and relax our body and mind.