Lucy: Do you dream at nighttime?
Jack: No, I only dream at daytime.
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. A Lonely Jew in Catholic School
A Jewish student was doing well in school in all subjects except for Math. So his parents decide to send him to a private Catholic school.
While there the boy came home from school and studied every day. At the end of the marking period the boy got straight A's. So his parents asked him, "What motivated you to do so well in school?"
He replied, "When I saw that guy nailed to a plus sign I knew they weren't fooling around!"
2. Porsche and Hedgehog
What's the difference between a porsche and a hedgehog?
A hedgehog has pricks on the outside!
3. Q: What do you call a dog with no hind legs and metal balls?
Yo mama's so dumb, she thought that the the International Dateline was a global dating service.
5. Q: What's the difference between a dead skunk lying in the road and a dead lawyer lying in the road?
A: There are skid marks in front of the skunk.
6. What does a blonde say after having multiple orgasms?
Great work, team!
7. Q: What do you call a prostitute with no arms or legs?
A: Cash and carry!
8. A blind guy, a deaf guy, and an armless guy were in a cave. All of a sudden, a blind guy said he heard something, the deaf guy said he saw something, and the armless guy said "Let's kick his ass!"
9. You just might possibly be a redneck if your belt buckle is bigger than your head.
10. Yo' mama so stupid, she broke her TV looking for the TV dinner!
- Anonymous6 years ago