fake2021 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我糾正依下我的英文文法吧

這是我的作業 如果大家覺得有要修改的

或者是其他想法請告訴我吧.....拜託拜託~~~請趕快回復吧

這是題目The career that I think is interesting

Choosing a right career is very important to everyone. We should try to find out what interests are and how we can use them in the future. There are many choices of careers to waiting ahead, and design is my interests. I feel that graphic designer would be the best career for me.

I believe that a graphic designer needs a lot of creativity and fancy ideas for planning a project. A designer needs to be very creative to figure out something unparalleled. Some of the designers have traveled around the world to experienced artistic technique and collect different ideas. For example, eastern designers have their own traditional creative desires. Most art works from eastern culture point out the traditional life style. On another hand, western arts have more unique style that is based on the diversified culture. I would like to learn and understand different cultural backgrounds that compared to mine, and my creativity would be advance.

As a graphic designer, my life is substantial which full of treasure. I began to realize what I want to pursue in the future. I started to pay attention on everything I have seen, no matter where am I. I am preparing myself by visiting different kinds of art museums. I feel like that my heart is just connected to arts, and it become the agency that encourage my creativity. When I was doing a project design, I felt that was a happiest moment in my life. I can focus on the project wholeheartedly. This career really attracts me because I will have the chances to use my ability and talents.

Graphic design is the most interesting career that carries my enthusiasm. I really want to be a graphic designer because I want a substantial life. It is not only interesting my life but it also accomplish my dream.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

這樣應該可以吧... title 的首字應該大寫噢

The career that I am interested in

Choosing the right career is important to everyone. We should try to find out what our interests are and how we can use them in the future. Of the many career choices I have, I feel that being a graphic designer would be the best career for me since I am very interested in the field of designing. I believe that a graphic designer needs fancy ideas as well as a lot of creativity in order to plan potential projects. The purpose of a designer’s creativity is to come up with something unparalleled. In hopes of achieving this goal, many designers have traveled around the world to collect ideas and to experience different artistic techniques.

Designers from Asian cultures have their own traditional creative desires. Therefore, most artworks from Asian cultures reflect their traditional lifestyles. On the other hand, works of art from Western cultures tend to have more unique styles that are based on diverse backgrounds. Learning and understanding cultural backgrounds that are different from my own would help advance my creativity.

As a graphic designer, my life is fulfilling and treasure-filled. As soon as I realize what I want to pursue in the future, I start to pay attention to everything that I see, no matter where I am. I am preparing myself by visiting different types of art galleries and museums. I feel that my heart is connected to art, and my heart has become the agency that encourages my creativity. My happiest moment in life was when I was involved in a design project. I could focus on the project wholeheartedly. This career really attracts me since I will have the opportunity to utilize my talents and abilities.

To me, graphic design is the most appealing career. I am enthusiastic about wanting to become a graphic designer because I want a substantial life doing something that I care about. It is not only an interesting career choice but also my dream career.

加油

2006-03-07 12:27:43 補充:

不客氣﹐我感冒睡不著﹐希望有幫到你 ^___^

Source(s):