Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Pete asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

看看文法 <(-.-)> 謝

mother and father were not home I was the eldest among siblings,I like commander-in-chief to be same.

But mother and father are home I like puppet,

I am the puppet of mother and father

爸媽不在家的時候,我是在家的老大

但是爸媽在的時候我就是爸媽的傀儡

2 Answers

Rating
  • 賴馬
    Lv 5
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

mother and father were not home I was the eldest among siblings,I like commander-in-chief to be same.When my mother and father are not home, I am the eldest among my siblings.(((I like commander-in-chief to be same.這句你中文上沒有吧= =")))However,when mother and father are home ,I am like   a puppet of them.解釋:你好幾句都沒有連接詞,要注意。還有like(prep.)像,是介係詞,所以前方要有be動詞。第一句的mother加上所有格較好,不然那ㄍ到底是誰的媽媽呢?But mother and father are home I like puppet,I am the puppet of mother and father.

Source(s): 自己
  • 2 decades ago

你的文法有個問題就是子句(S+V)跟子句之間沒有連接詞,我幫你修改一下:

When my parents are not home, I am the boss in the house.

我父母親不在家時,我是家中老大。

But when my parents are home, I am like a puppet. I am under the control of them.

但當我父母在家時,我就像個傀儡。我受到他們的控制。

I like puppets. 是我喜歡傀儡的意思,

I am like a puppet.才是我像個傀儡。

時態部分,如果表常態、事實的話用現在式,

如果指以前的事則用過去式。

我沒有上下文,所以由你自己判斷囉。

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.