Pete asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

看看文法 <(-.-)> 謝

mother and father were not home I was the eldest among siblings,I like commander-in-chief to be same.

But mother and father are home I like puppet,

I am the puppet of mother and father

爸媽不在家的時候,我是在家的老大

但是爸媽在的時候我就是爸媽的傀儡

Rating
  • 賴馬
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

mother and father were not home I was the eldest among siblings,I like commander-in-chief to be same.When my mother and father are not home, I am the eldest among my siblings.(((I like commander-in-chief to be same.這句你中文上沒有吧= =")))However,when mother and father are home ,I am like   a puppet of them.解釋:你好幾句都沒有連接詞,要注意。還有like(prep.)像,是介係詞,所以前方要有be動詞。第一句的mother加上所有格較好,不然那ㄍ到底是誰的媽媽呢?But mother and father are home I like puppet,I am the puppet of mother and father.

Source(s): 自己
  • 2 decades ago

你的文法有個問題就是子句(S+V)跟子句之間沒有連接詞,我幫你修改一下:

When my parents are not home, I am the boss in the house.

我父母親不在家時,我是家中老大。

But when my parents are home, I am like a puppet. I am under the control of them.

但當我父母在家時,我就像個傀儡。我受到他們的控制。

I like puppets. 是我喜歡傀儡的意思,

I am like a puppet.才是我像個傀儡。

時態部分,如果表常態、事實的話用現在式,

如果指以前的事則用過去式。

我沒有上下文,所以由你自己判斷囉。