1.What are the main job responsibilities？
2.Do you have to use any special equipment？
3.What kinds of clothes do you wear at work？
4.What、s the best part of the job？
5.What、s the worst part of the job？
6.About how much does the job pay？
- RiverLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. What are the main job responsibilities？
答：My main responsibilities are to handle the cash register and to help with putting merchandises in order.
※註：the cash register 收銀機；put…in order 整理；merchandises商品；貨物
2. Do you have to use any special equipment？
答：No, there’s no need.
3. What kinds of clothes do you wear at work？
答：I wear casual clothes while working.
※ 註：casual clothes 便服
4. What is the best part of the job？
答：The best part of the job is that I can get acquainted with many friends.
※註：get acquainted with 認識
5. What is the worst part of the job？
答：There is no worst part at all.
※ 註：not at all 一點也不
6. About how much does the job pay?
答：I am paid twenty five thousand by month.
※註：paid…by month 按月計薪
這樣回答 ：可以 沒問題
2006-03-07 08:09:31 補充：
謝謝採用 點數與燈數似乎少了些Source(s): ＊教過觀光美語