- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. Automation of the factory has greatly increased its productivity.該廠的自動化大大提高了它的生產力。
2.There are a lot of bacteria on her dirty dress.有很多的細菌在她的裙子上。
3. A banquet was given in honor of the visiting President為來訪的總統舉行了宴會。
4. I had a shave at the barber's 我在理髮店剃鬚修面。
5. School's basement is a dangerous place.學校的地下室是ㄧ個危險的地方。
6. He was on his best behavior 他表現極好。
7. No matter where I go, the pink bag is my belongings. 不管我去哪裡，這粉紅色包包是我的隨身物品。
8. Billions of stars twinkled in the sky.無數星星在天空閃爍。
9. The exact date of his birth is not known.他確切的出生日期無人知道。
10.The store is three blocks away.那家商店距此三條街。
11. He has recently joined the board of the company.他最近加入了該公司的董事會。
12. I do my homework with boredom.我厭倦地做我的功課。
13. There are many braches on the old oak tree.有很多樹枝在這老橡樹上。
14.The flags fluttered in the breeze.旗幟在微風中飄揚。
15. Buddhism is a big groud in Asia.佛教在亞洲是ㄧ個大團體。
16.It is essential to balance one's budget.量入為出是很重要的。
17.Miss White received a bunch of flowers from her admirer.懷特小姐收到愛慕者所送的一束花。
18.Does anyone have a calculator here?這裡有沒有人有計算機?
19.There is a new calendar on the table.有一個新的日曆在桌子上
20.The city hall is planning to start a campaign against smoking.市政府計劃發起禁煙運動。
21.The theater has a seating capacity of 800.這個劇場可容納八百名觀眾。
22.He found it both interesting and instructive to learn about the careers of great men.他覺得了解偉人的生平既很有趣又有教益。
23.My children enjoy cartoons.我的孩子們喜歡卡通影片。
24.I have no cash on me. Can I pay you later?我沒帶現金,能否以後付給你?
25.Dad always drives with caution.爸爸開車一直十分小心。
26.He is a national celebrity.他是個全國聞名的人
27.Alice stood in the center of a large group.愛麗絲站在一大群人的中央。
28. How many centimeter are you?你有幾公分?
29.We live in the twentieth century.我們生活在二十世紀。
30.The dog was fastened to a post by a chain.那條狗被鏈條拴在柱子上。
31."Here's your change," said the saleswoman."這是你的找零,"女店員說道。
32.The rich lady left all her money to charities.那個闊太太把所有的錢都捐給慈善事業。
33.He's gone to the clinic for a blood test.他去診所驗血了。
34. Where is the biggest area of producing coal?哪裡是生產煤最大的地區?
2006-03-05 14:35:11 補充：
- 1 decade ago
Automation of the factory has greatly increased its productivity.
A banquet was given in honor of the visiting President.
I had a shave at the barber's.
He was on his best behavior.
2006-03-03 23:55:57 補充：
Billions of stars twinkled in the sky.無數星星在天空閃爍。The exact date of his birth is not known.他確切的出生日期無人知道。
2006-03-03 23:56:38 補充：
The store is three blocks away.那家商店距此三條街。He has recently joined the board of the company.他最近加入了該公司的董事會。The tree near the house branched over the roof.屋旁那棵樹的分枝長到了屋頂上。The flags fluttered in the breeze.旗幟在微風中飄揚。It is essential to balance one's budget.量入為出是很重要的。
2006-03-03 23:57:39 補充：
Miss White received a bunch of flowers from her admirer.懷特小姐收到愛慕者所送的一束花。Does anyone have a calculator here?這裡有沒有人有計算機?
2006-03-03 23:58:03 補充：
There is a notation of three appointments on his personal calendar for April 5.他的個人日程表上記著四月五日有三個約會。The city hall is planning to start a campaign against smoking.市政府計劃發起禁煙運動。
2006-03-03 23:58:24 補充：
The theater has a seating capacity of 800.這個劇場可容納八百名觀眾。He wasn't interested in her stage career.他對她的演戲職業不感興趣。My children enjoy cartoons.我的孩子們喜歡卡通影片。
2006-03-03 23:58:47 補充：
I have no cash on me. Can I pay you later?我沒帶現金,能否以後付給你?Dad always drives with caution.爸爸開車一直十分小心。A national celebrity.全國聞名的人。Alice stood in the center of a large group.愛麗絲站在一大群人的中央。We live in the twentieth century.我們生活在二十世紀。
2006-03-03 23:59:03 補充：
The dog was fastened to a post by a chain.那條狗被鏈條拴在柱子上。Let me change the dollar bill for coins.讓我把這張一元的紙鈔換成硬幣。The rich lady left all her money to charities.那個闊太太把所有的錢都捐給慈善事業。He's gone to the clinic for a blood test.他去診所驗血了。The ship called at Boston to coal.船停靠在波士頓上煤。Source(s): 自己