蛋白 ... 2個
糖 ... 90克
椰子粉 ... 120克
檸檬汁 ... 1小匙
- ?Lv 62 decades agoFavorite Answer
2 Egg White
120g Coconut Powder
1ts Lemon Juice
1. Prehead Oven on 120 degrees C.
2. Beat egg white to form foam, add sugar keep beating until stiff peaks begin to form
It would take a while due to the large percentage of sugar.
3. Graduately mix coconut powder and lemon juice to well blended.
4. Pack the batter into piping bag, use round tip squeeze the batter into 36 bars on baking sheet. Put in upper of oven, bake at 120 degree C for 25 minutes.
- 2 decades ago
Egg white... 2
Sugar... 90 grams
Coconut powder... 120 grams
Lemon juice... 1
The oven first prepares the heat to 120 ℃ .
Put in the oven upper level, roast about 25 minutes.
The egg white beats to rise the bubble, then sugar to beat to the wet to deliver the bubble.Because the sugar measures much, would be more time-consuming hard to tackle.
Adding the coconut powder and the lemon juice's mixing evenly is a noodles 糊 .
Use a crowded flower mouth to push the noodles 糊 to become in roasting the dish 36 long can immediately roast to bake.Source(s): 譯言堂