? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

根據plumber這項職業的英文面試怎麼簡單答?

plumber=鉛管工;似接水管ㄉ工人

1.What kind of hours do you work?

2.What time do you start?

3.And do you have to work on weekends?

4.What are some of the thing you have to do,and some of the thing you don\'t have to do?

5.What\'s hard about the job?

6.How did you learn the proffession?

7.Was it easy to find a job?

8.And what are the secrets of being good at your job?

9.And what are your plans for the future?

以上九題要怎ㄇ回答!!

感謝大家幫忙!!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I have made these up, it's up to you to apply and change ... good luck! ;-)

1.What kind of hours do you work?

Normally 12 hours a day

2.What time do you start?

From 9 in the morning

3.And do you have to work on weekends?

Sometimes, it’s on demended.

4.What are some of the thing you have to do,and some of the thing you don't have to do?

Basically I can do anything to do with water pipe

I don’t touch electricity works.

5.What's hard about the job?

Communication with customer, I need to make sure my work would meet client’s needs.

6.How did you learn the proffession?

I learned theory from school, and practiced by assisting a master for ?? months.

7.Was it easy to find a job?

Yes, every family needs plumber at some points, and I am a good one.

There is no secret, but work hard, and keep update with latest technology.

I would like to open my own business, so I can focus on more specific area.

2006-03-03 16:23:26 補充:

Hey Banff, you are right, for 1, the answer should be your working hours; from when to when.

And it should be electrical than electricity too.

However, I tried to make my answer more close to every day’s life and easy to remember.

Source(s): myself

謝謝你們兩位給我ㄉ答案!!對我都很有幫助!!感恩~~!

樓上的大大, 你有好多錯的地方喲...1.What kind of hours do you work? 8am - 5pm basically2.What time do you start? Around 8am3.And do you have to work on weekends? Sometimes.  When we received an emergency call, we will have to work on weekends.4.What are some of the thing you have to do,and some of the thing you don't have to do? Basically I have to make sure my work is thorough and no more leaks.  I do not touch things that are electrical.5.What's hard about the job? We have to answer the emergency call right away.6.How did you learn the profession? I have to study in school as well as going into an apprenticeship program for XX years.7.Was it easy to find a job? Yes, sooner or later any house will have a leak that needs a plumber to fix it.8.And what are the secrets of being good at your job?The secret is to devote your heart into your job, and then you will have an excellent workmanship.                             9.And what are your plans for the future? I would like to own my own business and be self-independent.Once a while, if I get an emergency call.