Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
Lv 6
? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

請以我想當作家 為題 寫一篇120字左右的英文文章

請以我想當作家 為題 寫一篇120字左右的英文文章

請各位高手幫個忙~20點喔 拜託

只要通順即可 盡量文法不要錯 謝謝

2 Answers

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

When it comes to my whole-life dream, it goes without hesitating that I feel like being an excellent and famous writer. Since I was an elementary school student, I have been dreaming of being a good writer. Due to such a great and ambitious vision, reading books, magazines, and fictions every day has become one of my hobbies. Although getting little money from my parents weekly, I insist on spending most of it buying some works of well-known authors. Because of my steady reading basis, I always get better scores in Chinese test than my classmates. Furthermore, I obtain much confidence from my Chinese ability. As a result, dreaming of being a distinguished writer has been my goal for a long time.

Source(s):
  • 2 decades ago

想當作家,卻要別人寫作文,這....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.