英文克漏字(可以詳細說明怎麼判斷答案嗎 ? )
that everyone should treasure. Because they hear more , good listeners tend to know more and to be more sensitive to what is going on around them most people.(2), good listeners are inclined to accept or tolerate rather than to judge and criticize. (3), they have fewer enemies than most people. (4) they are probably the most loved of people .
However , there are exceptions to that generality. (4) JohnSteinbeck , a famous American writer , is said ti have been an excellent listener, yet he was hated by some of
people he wrote about. No doubt his listening did not make him popular. Thus , depending on what a good listener does with what he hear , he may pay a price for his talent or go unappreciated in his lifetime.
(1) <A> or <B> yet <C> for <D> because
(2) <A> In addition <B> Consequently <C> However <D> Therefore
(3) <A> However <B> Still <C> FOR example <D> Therefore
(4) <A> Moreover <B> On the contrary <C> Notwithstanding <D> In fact
(5) <A> Therefore <B> Of course <C> For example <D> Indeed
(6) <A> Nevertheless <B> Similarly <C> Besides <D> In addition