OTHER的短句請問

7 When I walked into the classroom on the first day, the room was empty. I sat down at a desk and wondered if I was in the right room . Soon (...............................)student came and took a seat. Then a few (...............................)followed, and the room slowly began to fil.

8 My boyfriend gave me a ring . I tried to put it on my ring finger, but it didn\'t fit. So I had to put it on (.................................)finger.

9 People have two thumbs. One is on the right hand. (..............................)is on the left hand.

10 There are five letters in the word \'\'fresh.\'\' One of the letters is a vowel.(..................)are consonants.

11 Smith is a common last name in English. (.................................) common names are Johnson, Miller, Anderson, Moore, and Brown.

Rating
  • David
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

7 When I walked into the classroom on the first day, the room was empty. I sat down at a desk and wondered if I was in the right room . Soon ( a ) student came and took a seat. Then a few ( others )followed, and the room slowly began to fill.

8 My boyfriend gave me a ring . I tried to put it on my ring finger, but it didn't fit. So I had to put it on ( the other ) finger.

9 People have two thumbs. One is on the right hand. ( The other ) is on the left hand.

10 There are five letters in the word ''fresh.'' One of the letters is a vowel.( The others )are consonants.

11 Smith is a common last name in English. ( Other ) common names are Johnson, Miller, Anderson, Moore, and Brown.

Source(s): 自己
  • 2 decades ago

OTHER短句是啥伊思, 用OTHER填充嗎?? 不知道降對不對

7 When I walked into the classroom on the first day, the room was empty. I sat down at a desk and wondered if I was in the right room . Soon (a) student came and took a seat. Then a few (other students)followed, and the room slowly began to fil.

8 My boyfriend gave me a ring . I tried to put it on my ring finger, but it didn't fit. So I had to put it on (my other )finger.

9 People have two thumbs. One is on the right hand. (other thumb)is on the left hand.

10 There are five letters in the word ''fresh.'' One of the letters is a vowel.(others)are consonants.

11 Smith is a common last name in English. (.some other) common names are Johnson, Miller, Anderson, Moore, and Brown.

Source(s): 自己