不用太難但是也要帶點程度

大約120~150個字

請盡量提供

感激不盡

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

As far as I’m concerned, as to what I refer to as a sense of humor, which I think symbolizes to some degree a person’s capability of language is always inundated with witty dictions so as to make anyone laugh, which reflects on a phenomenon that it’s the one we need to cultivate in that it can alleviate our pressure, and which can subsequently usher in even more abundant imagination or creation in many respects- in particular in our peace of life. With this in mind, at this point in time, deeply inscribed in my heart is Steven’s sense of humor. That is to say, a sense of humor is worthy of making us aftertaste, so call precisely because we can bear this in our mind expressly aimed at indelible memory. On top of that,according to healthy survey, a sense of humor not only that it substantially contribute to recuperating and preventing any type of diseases- regardless of heart, cancer, vessel and the like, but also that it has a lot to do with stimulating the flow of blood and endocrine activities by means of smile for the very purpose of humorous function. In light of this, I am fully convinced that humorous demerits are well over its demerits in that humor is often more than a laughing matter. In addition to that, we are obliged to have humor, for if we don’t have, make certain we will lose far too great an opportunity to get along with others. As a consequence, for the sake of harmonious relationship during the process of talking or delivering the speech, we are supposed to, if not intending to make circumstance aggravated, understand how momentous it is to know the art of humor so that to some extent it can decompose conflicts, arguments or embarrassment by virtue of a sense of humor.

Source(s): me
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.