Sofie asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

急..請各位幫我改英文小作文..

This week is also a busy week.Actually,senior high school life seems always busy, especially this semester.There are many activities such as 園遊會、運動會 and the 話劇 that we are busy in now.By the way,I have to prepare for the declaiming game which is going to be hold in September.It means that I have no time to sleep at the noon.That really upset me.That way, I may sleep in the class in the afternoon.So I have to cheer myself up!

To fight such a busy semester is the most important mission for me in this year.Go!Go!Go!

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

This week was also a busy week.

(我會建議你用was, 因為畢竟是過去的一周)

Actually, senior high school life always seems busy,

(句點或逗點之後請空一格喔..用word打的話他就會逼你空格了!)

(seem請放在always後面)

There are many activities such as 園遊會、運動會 and the 話劇 that we are busy in now.

(建議改成that now we are busy in...)

(園遊會 = garden party, 運動會 = sports day, 話劇 = modern drama)

That really upset me.

(講成made me upset好像比較好, 不過你原本那樣也是ok的)

That way, I may sleep in the class in the afternoon.

(有點饒舌喔= = 改成sleep in the afternoon classes吧)

(fight 後面要有個with喔...)

(Fighting with such a... 這樣是不是比較有力?)

(如果是我的話後面那個in就會省去掉了~)

2006-02-28 21:32:39 補充:

你寫的整個來說還不賴耶~~(拍拍手)後來想想那個"話劇"好像直接用drama會比較好= =|||

2006-02-28 21:33:37 補充:

如果你這個是很正式的話~記得所有標點符號後面都要空一格喔!(半形的一格)

• A busy week again! The life of senior high school seems always busy, especially there are many activities such as garden party, school sports, and stage play this semester. Moreover, a recitation game is going to be held in September and I have to prepare for that, hence I have no much time to take a break at midday. Due to I am humming with these activities, sometimes I dozed off during the class in the afternoon. However, I understood that pull through such a busy semester is the most important mission to me in this year.

我想這樣會更漂亮喔!

2006-02-28 22:11:01 補充:

您寫的算還不錯,不過以英文來說,比較好的方式不是簡潔就是多用連接詞. 您的連接詞用的不多,所以會有每一句都斷掉的感覺. 我寫的雖然不是一定就是好的,但是希望你能參考. 3Q

Source(s): 自己