Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

........a joke,英文說笑話的講法?

........a joke,英文說笑話的講法?

除此之外,

說笑話的英文說法還有什麼?

Update:

有人用play a joke嗎?

5 Answers

Rating
  • Frank
    Lv 7
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

英文裡除了 Joking 有開玩笑的意思Kidding 也可以拿來做開玩笑的意思He's joking 或是 He's kidding 都有 "他在開玩笑" 的涵義He played a practical joke on you!他對你開了個設計性的玩笑You're kidding me...你是在開玩笑吧...另者having me on 也有 "被開玩笑" 的意思不過是比較嚴肅一點的說法You're having me on..你不是在開我玩笑吧還有Fooling around 也可以拿來做 "開開玩笑" 的解釋不過得看情況用時才能看它的翻譯是否為開玩笑She's just fooling around她只是隨便亂講(搞)而已

2006-03-02 10:18:15 補充:

你可以用 played a joke 來比喻 "開了個玩笑"he played a joke on you / 他對你開了個玩笑 (已發生)he is playing a joke on you / 他要對你開個玩笑 (正在發生)he is going to play a joke on you / 他將對你開個玩笑 (將會發生)

• 2 decades ago

那TELL A JOKE.可以嗎?

• 2 decades ago

如果跟對方開了 一個玩笑, 黑人講法是:

"Nigga, I'm just fuxkin' with you." (自動消音)

Source(s): 我在美國都跟黑人呼飯
  • 2 decades ago

"tell" a joke最普遍的說法[用make好像也行]

還有一些有關笑話的

像:

laugh at the joke聽到笑話笑起來

有趣的笑話an amusing joke

令人討厭的笑話a bad joke

下流的笑話a dirty/rude joke

惡作劇a practical joke

Source(s): 自己&課本[龍騰高一上]
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago

jape

開玩笑;說笑話;嘲弄人

jest

【書】說笑話,說俏皮話[(+with)]

2006-02-28 15:40:24 補充:

口語上的開玩笑:kidding

2006-02-28 15:43:04 補充:

a joke; a jest; a funny storyto ridicule; to laugh ata cause for ridicule; a laughable mistakechestnut【口】陳腐的笑話(或故事等);陳詞濫調funny【口】笑話[P1]ha-ha【美】【俚】笑話;笑柄in-joke圈內人(才能領會)的笑話jestbook笑話集jester愛開玩笑的人;愛說笑話的人nugae【拉】無聊的笑話;無聊事;瑣事

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.