LW
LW asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我翻譯這篇文章!請勿用翻譯軟體翻譯!不然我也會!

請不要使用翻譯軟體!請翻譯的口語話一點!切記!請分段!我今天就需要!拜託了!

文章:

我的爸爸是一個勤勞的人,他熱衷於他的工作,只要提到工作,他一定扔下手邊的事情不顧一切往公司跑!他是一個以工作為重的人!對於工作的事情絕不怠惰!

爸爸平常對我很好,只要我有什麼要求他都盡全力做到!他是一個幽默、風趣、仁慈的好父親!不管是對待朋友或是親人,一向都是令人有股和藹可親的感覺從他身上散發出來!

爸爸很關心家人!只要有人生病!他一定馬上帶生病的那個人去看醫生!深怕小病不醫成大病!會帶來嚴重的後果!他不希望家中有任何一個人出事情!他最大的願望就是全家人能夠健健康康、快快樂樂的團聚在一起!

爸爸平常的休閒活動就是和我一起去公園打籃球!我的籃球技術全都是爸爸教給我的。他最喜歡的莫過於坐在電視機前看電視了!他喜歡看的是洋片!我問他為什麼不喜歡看中國片!他只說:「外國人拍的片子效果和演技都比中國優越。」

這就是我爸爸,一個和善、仁慈的好爸爸!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My father is a person of diligence, he falls overboard for his work, as long as speak of the work, he certainly throws down the handy thing desperation to run toward the company!He is a to take working as the heavy person!Is in no case slacken in work to the thing that work!

Father am usually very good to me, wanting me only to have what request him to make an effort to attain!He is a good father of humor, humor and wit, kindness!Ignoring treats friend or relativeses, always all is have the person a feeling that makes amiable sends forth from his body!

Father concerns the family very much!Wanting someone only gets sick!He that person that certainly brings to get sick right away goes for a doctor!Deeply fear the small illness and don't cure the Chengkong University disease!Will bring the serious result!He doesn't hope to have the whichever person to have an accident the feeling in the house!His biggest wishes is a whole family can the health , happy regiment get together!

Father's usually recreational activity is to go to the park to play basketball with me together!All of my basketball techniques are what father teaches to mes.He is nothing is better than most favorite in sat on TV to watch the television before the machine!His liking what to see is ocean slice!I ask why he doesn't like favor the country slice!He only says:"The film result and acting skill that the foreigner claps compares Chinese superior."

This is my father, a kind and genial and benevolent good father!

>你看看這樣子行不行

>參考看看吧

Source(s): 自己查的

自己的功課自己做

請不要上知識+要人家幫你

不然我也不用作功課