貝蒂 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

可以幫我檢查一下文章有沒有錯誤嗎或是有什麼要改進的

My Favorite English Broadcast

Both BBC and NPR are English broadcasters. The full name of BBC is called British Broadcasting Corporation while NPR is called National Public Radio.

When I listen to these two kinds of different broadcasters, I feel NPR is easier to understand than BBC. For example, when they broadcast the same news, NPR uses simple words to explain it but BBC doesn’t. BBC always uses harder vocabulary that I can’t understand. Another is about their accent. BBC has local British accent. If I don’t pay a lot of attention and think it twice, I can’t realize what it says completely. The accent of the NPR is easier to understand, because I have been learning American English since childhood. The other difference is about their attitude. BBC may use serious attitude to deal with the news, however NPR use freer and easier while keeping its professionalism.

Both of them, I prefer NPR. As far as I’m concerned NPR is more useful and helpful in the process of learning English.

Rating
  • helen
    Favorite Answer

My Favorite English Broadcast第一段: My favorite English broadcast is NPR, which is the initial of National Public Radio. The other popular English broadcast is BBC as British Broadcasting Corporation.  Both of them are the major English broadcasters.第二段: The reasons NPR has become my favorite broadcast are:First. Comprehensive in choosing words while broadcasting newsSecond. With an American accent that I have adapted to.Lastly. With cheerful and pleasing tones第三段: I prefer NPR rather than BBC. I highly recommend that listening to NPR news programs be a better learning tool to English learners.** 用太多次的字: understand** 依我的建議的三個重點將第二段重新寫過** 第三段是我改過後句子.

My Favorite English Broadcast

BBC and NPR are both English broadcasters. The full name of BBC is called the British Broadcasting Corporation, while NPR is called the National Public Radio.

When I listen to these two kinds of different broadcasters, I feel that NPR is easier to understand. For example, when they broadcast the same news, NPR uses simple words to explain and yet BBC doesn't. BBC always uses hard vocabulary which I can't understand.The other example is about their accent. BBC has a local British accent. If I don't pay a lot of attention and think it over twice, I can't completely understand what it says. The accent of the NPR is easier to understand because I have been learning American English since childhood. The other difference is about their attitude. BBC uses a more serious attitude to deal with the news, while NPR uses a freer and easier attitude yet still keeps its professionalism.

Comparing these two, I myself prefer NPR. To me, NPR is more useful and helpful in the process of learning English.

改過了

但可能還有錯

希望幫的上忙

Source(s):