chris asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

一小段醫學英文~~20點勿用翻軟謝謝

Can I apply this valid,important diagnostic test to a specific patient?

Having found a valid systematic review or individual report about a diagnostic test,and having decided that its accuracy is sufficiently high that it would be useful,how do we integrate it with our patient,s unique pre-test probability and apply it to our patient?there are three questions whose answers dictate this determination,and they are summarized in Table3.7

Update:

xinglinzi很強耶

真是太感謝你ㄌ~~

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Can I apply this valid,important diagnostic test to a specific patient?我可否以這個有效﹐重要的診斷測試用在一個特殊病人身上﹖Having found a valid systematic review or individual report about a diagnostic test,and having decided that its accuracy is sufficiently high that it would be useful,how do we integrate it with our patient,s unique pre-test probability and apply it to our patient?there are three questions whose answers dictate this determination,and they are summarized in Table3.7 關於一個診斷測試﹐已經通過一個有效整體回顧/個人研究﹐已判斷出它的正確性是極高的故此它將會對病人病例有用。我們如何把這個診斷測試融入我們的研究對象/病人﹐如何才可把這絕無僅有的測試前概率融入病人的病例﹖在3。7圖示中將出現三個總結﹐來說明以上的論點/判斷。

Source(s): 臨床醫學知識
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Can I apply this valid,important diagnostic test to a specific patient?

: 我能申請這個合法的重要診斷,測試一名具體的患者嗎?

Having found a valid systematic review or individual report about a diagnostic test

:被發現一個合法的系統的回顧或單獨報告關於一次診斷測試 ,

and having decided that its accuracy is sufficiently high that it would be useful

:並且被決定, 它的準確性是充足地、高的,這會是有用的,

how do we integrate it with our patient,s unique pre-test probability and apply it to our patient?

:我們要怎麼集成它與我們的患者,獨特的預告測驗可能性和嚮我們的患者申請它?

there are three questions whose answers dictate this determination,and they are summarized in Table3.7

:有答復命令這determination?and 他們被總結在Table3.7 的三個問題

以 上 就 參 考 吧 ~ 不 太 確 定 !

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.