asked in 娛樂與音樂漫畫與動畫 · 1 decade ago

關於貝克街的亡靈裡的一句話,我想要英文翻譯......很急.

『如果可以確實的讓你毀滅,為了公眾的利益,我很樂意迎接死亡。』

英文翻譯是啥?請各位大大告訴我.......(勿自翻....謝謝)

Rating
  • Simon
    Favorite Answer

福爾摩斯原版:If I were assured of the former eventuality I would,in the interests of the public,cheerfully accept the latter. 如果可以確實的讓你毀滅,為了公眾的利益,我很樂意迎接死亡參考資料:這句話真的寫的很好^^

2006-02-26 13:02:07 補充:

本句出自--Sherlock Holmes and Professor James Moriarty: The Final Problem福爾摩斯與莫里亞提教授在最後的決鬥中說道的 原完整句 : 'You have paid me several compliments, Mr. Moriarty,' said I. 'Let me pay you one in return when I say that if I were assured of ......

to 建中生:

我問你個問題~

我在你別的回答問題中看到你用flash做教學

可以請教一下是用哪款軟體製作的嗎?

If may truly let you destroy, for public's benefit, I is glad to greet the death very much.

如果可以確實的讓你毀滅,為了公眾的利益,我很樂意迎接死亡。

Source(s): 網路

If can authentic let you destroy, For the public's benefit, I very be willing to welcome death 查低

Source(s): 查低
  • If can authentic let you destroy, For the public's benefit, I very be willing to welcome death

Source(s): 網路護照

If can really let you demolish, for the sake of the benefit of the public, I take pleasure in greeting to die very much

參考看看

Source(s): 譯言堂