Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Pauline asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

請幫我翻譯給朋友的英文信.

我認識一ㄍ外國人.他很帥我很喜歡他.呵呵.所以大家幫幫忙....

翻譯內容:

我是000.前天約你出來見面很愉快.雖然一直聽不太董你在說什麼.但看到你笑.我也覺得很開心.很想和你當朋友.但語言又不太通.真的很可惜。

如果可以和你當朋友的話.我會努力嘗試和你說英文.我也可以教你說國語.

希望你離開這裡的時候.有空的話.我們可以通信.當筆友之類的.........

4 Answers

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

It is 000. I am so pleasure to met you a few days agos. Although I didn't understand what were you talking about, as I saw your smile and I felt so happy as well. I do want to make a freinds with you but the language is a big problems for me, it is so sadly.

However, If I can be friends with you, I will try to speak English with you and I can teach you Chinese as well. I hope that after you leave here, if you have the time, we can still keep in touch by letter or mail, it is like pen friend.

參考參考^^!!

Source(s): myself
  • 2 decades ago

本來想投票的...為什麼一看文法都有明顯的錯誤...投不下去>< happy(這裡的其他形容詞也一樣) to 後面不是應該接原形動詞的嗎.....

• 2 decades ago

I'm 000 and i'm so happy to said you in the day before yesterday.Although i can't too understand you saying what. But see you smile.I also feel very happy.I think very much to be the friend with you. But the language is difference with us . It really very regrettable .

But if we can to be the friend .I will try heart to speak English with you and i also can teach you Chinese.

When you leave. I hope we can communication or be the pan pal when you have free time.

希望能幫到你 , 這是自己想的~不是網路翻譯的

Source(s): 自己
  • angel
    Lv 7
    2 decades ago

I am 000 and it was a great day meeting you the other day. Although I didn't understand what you are talking but really happy when I see you smile. I would love to be your friend, just too bad that we have language barrier. If can be your friend I will try my best to communicate with you in english. On the hand I could teach you to speak MandarinI hope that when you left we could still keep in touch by mail...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.