Pauline asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

請幫我翻譯給朋友的英文信.

我認識一ㄍ外國人.他很帥我很喜歡他.呵呵.所以大家幫幫忙....

翻譯內容:

我是000.前天約你出來見面很愉快.雖然一直聽不太董你在說什麼.但看到你笑.我也覺得很開心.很想和你當朋友.但語言又不太通.真的很可惜。

如果可以和你當朋友的話.我會努力嘗試和你說英文.我也可以教你說國語.

希望你離開這裡的時候.有空的話.我們可以通信.當筆友之類的.........

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

It is 000. I am so pleasure to met you a few days agos. Although I didn't understand what were you talking about, as I saw your smile and I felt so happy as well. I do want to make a freinds with you but the language is a big problems for me, it is so sadly.

However, If I can be friends with you, I will try to speak English with you and I can teach you Chinese as well. I hope that after you leave here, if you have the time, we can still keep in touch by letter or mail, it is like pen friend.

參考參考^^!!

Source(s): myself
  • 2 decades ago

本來想投票的...為什麼一看文法都有明顯的錯誤...投不下去>< happy(這裡的其他形容詞也一樣) to 後面不是應該接原形動詞的嗎.....

• 2 decades ago

I'm 000 and i'm so happy to said you in the day before yesterday.Although i can't too understand you saying what. But see you smile.I also feel very happy.I think very much to be the friend with you. But the language is difference with us . It really very regrettable .

But if we can to be the friend .I will try heart to speak English with you and i also can teach you Chinese.

When you leave. I hope we can communication or be the pan pal when you have free time.

希望能幫到你 , 這是自己想的~不是網路翻譯的

Source(s): 自己
  • angel
    2 decades ago

I am 000 and it was a great day meeting you the other day. Although I didn't understand what you are talking but really happy when I see you smile. I would love to be your friend, just too bad that we have language barrier. If can be your friend I will try my best to communicate with you in english. On the hand I could teach you to speak MandarinI hope that when you left we could still keep in touch by mail...