Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考其他:教育 · 1 decade ago

請幫我中翻英,最好能翻的正確點

這次的露營讓我體驗到了許多新事物,使我更加確定自己的想法,在活動中與大家團結合作一起去完成每一件事,是件很快樂的事!每天的行程都非常的充實。在第三天,我們還去參觀了高雄空軍官校,看見了好多架以前的飛機,之後下午則是到台南的億載金城和台鹽去,藉由著解說員,使我們對以前的事物更加的瞭解。第四天晚上我們和台北縣某學校的伙伴一起表演跳舞,很感謝他們願意和我們一起表演並且教我們如何跳,上臺表演時,我並不會覺得我很緊張,隔天我們就收拾著東西,準備返回學校了,我們和伙伴們依依不捨的道別,坐車的時候,大家都因為太累而都在睡覺呢!!這次露營真的很謝謝老師給我們的指導與教悔!以及陪我們闖關卡!

Rating
  • 7072
    Favorite Answer

!這次的露營讓我體驗到了許多新事物,使我更加確定自己的想法,在活動中與大家團結合作一起去完成每一件事,是件很快樂的事

! This camping let me experience many new things, caused I more

definite own idea, completed each matter together in the activity with

everybody unity cooperation, was a very joyful matter

每天的行程都非常的充實。

Daily travelling schedule all unusual enrichment.

在第三天,我們還去參觀了高雄空軍官校,看見了好多架以前的飛機,之後下午則是到台南的億載金城和台鹽去,藉由著解說員,使我們對以前的事物更加的瞭解。

In third days, we also visited the Gaoxiong air force officer school,

saw many before airplanes, afternoon is afterwards goes to Tainan's

hundred million year Jin Cheng and the formosan salt, the affiliation

by the narrator, was causing us to the before thing even more

understanding.

第四天晚上我們和台北縣某學校的伙伴一起表演跳舞,很感謝他們願意和我們一起表演並且教我們如何跳,上臺表演時,我並不會覺得我很緊張,隔天我們就收拾著東西,準備返回學校了,我們和伙伴們依依不捨的道別,坐車的時候,大家都因為太累而都在睡覺呢!

Fourth days evening we together perform with the Taibei county some

school partner dance, how thank them to be willing very much to

perform together with us when teaches us to jump, comes on stage the

performance, I certainly cannot think I very anxious, previous day we

tidied up the thing, the preparation are returning to the school, we

and the partners were reluctant to part saying goodbye, rode the

vehicle time, everybody because of too was tired but is sleeping

這次露營真的很謝謝老師給我們的指導與教悔!以及陪我們闖關卡!

This camping really very much thanks teacher with to teach the regret

to ours instruction! As well as accompanies us to rush the checkpoint!

Source(s): yahoo o

This camping let me experience the ornamental hairpin h new thing, caused I more definite own idea, completed each matter together in the activity with everybody unity cooperation, was a very joyful matter! Daily travelling schedule all unusual enrichment. In third days, we also visited the Gaoxiong air force officer school, saw many before airplanes, afternoon is afterwards goes to Tainan's hundred million year Jin Cheng and the formosan salt, the affiliation by the narrator, was causing us to the before thing even more understanding. Fourth days evening we together perform with the Taibei county some school partner dance, how thank them to be willing very much to perform together with us when taught us to jump, comes on stage the performance, I certainly cannot think I very anxious, previous day we tidied up the thing, the preparation are returning to the school, we and the partners were reluctant to part saying goodbye, rode the vehicle time, everybody because of too was tired but is sleeping! ! This camping really very much thanks teacher with to teach the regret to ours instruction! As well as accompanies us to rush the checkpoint!

Source(s): 翻譯網站~

When we camped, I experienced many new things. After joining this activity, I believed my belief more. It was very happy to me, when I coperated with others in a group in order to achieve one thing. The schedule of us was fullness. On the third day, we visited R.O.C. Air Force Academy, and we saw many go out of use airplanes. Later, we went to Eternal Golden Castle(億載金城) and Taiwan Salt(台鹽) in Tainan. Through the narrator's introduction, we undersood more about past history. In the last night, we danced with other partners from the school of Taipei county. I appreciated that our partners would like teach us how to dance, and make performance with us. When I was on the stage, i didn't feel nervous. The next day, we were ready to bacl to school. We say goodbye to our partners reluctantly. When we was on the bus, we were tired so that all of us fell into sleep. I was really appreciate our teachers, who gave lessons and accompanied with us.

Source(s): 自己囉~^^