? asked in 娛樂與音樂電影 · 1 decade ago

有人看致命玩笑嗎

我想請問致命玩笑中的歌曲是誰的歌?

致命玩笑算恐怖片嗎?

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

<<致命玩笑>>算是恐怖驚悚片歌曲.....你是指哪一首呢?"You're Mine"Written by Ken Cooper, Marti FrederiksenPerformed by SinomaticCourtesy of Atlantic Recording Corp.By Arrangement with Warner Special Products"Lie"Written by Michael HamptonPerformed by Paco"When I Get Home"Written by Joe ReinekePerformed by Alien Crime SyndicateCourtesy of Lakeshore RecordsBy Arrangement with Ocean Park Music Group"Telephone Song"Written by Gene BowenPerformed by Gene BowenCourtesy of Hen House Studios"Nothing Lies Still Long"Written by Beerman, Fisk, Freeman, SpaldingPerformed by Pell MellCourtesy of Geffen RecordsUnder license from Universal Music Enterprises"If You're Gonna Leave Me"Written and Performed by John Bohlinger"Weight"Written and Performed by Sarah SleanCourtesy of Atlantic Recording Corp.By Arrangement with Warner Special Products"Weightless"Written and Performed by Old 97'sCourtesy of Elektra Entertainment GroupBy Arrangement with Warner Special Products"Shut Your Mouth"Written by Chris KennedyPerformed by Ultra VCourtesy of The RCA Music Group, a unit of BMG Entertainment"Save Me"Written by Danny McNamara, Richard McNamaraPerformed by EmbraceCourtesy of Virgin Records Ltd./Virgin Records America, Inc."Not This Time"Written by Heather Bradley, Scott Donnell, Greg OffersPerformed by Deep Audio featuring Heather BradleyCourtesy of Darc Records"Take Me to Your Heaven"Written by Bill BergmanPerformed by Bill Bergman and The MetrojetsCourtesy of Bill Bergman Productions"Everybody Loves Me But You"Written by Dub Albritten, Ronnie SelfPerformed by Brenda LeeCourtesy of MCA RecordsUnder license from Universal Music Enterprises"I Wonder"Written by Cecil Grant, Raymond LeveenPerformed by Brenda LeeCourtesy of MCA RecordsUnder license from Universal Music Enterprises"Anxiety"Written and Performed by Caroline LavelleCourtesy of Teldec Classics InternationalBy Arrangement with Warner Special Products

Source(s): IMDb
  • 1 decade ago

驚悚片吧

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.