Flight Attendant or Teacher?

I live in US now. (Excause me I can\'t type Chinese here) My question is .... I want to be a flight attendant, or school teacher (maybe teaching Chinese). Which one is better??? I\'m going to marry and my fiance is an American. He\'s an art teacher in a high school. I\'m thinking to be flight attendant or school... show more I live in US now. (Excause me I can\'t type Chinese here)
My question is ....
I want to be a flight attendant, or school teacher (maybe teaching Chinese).
Which one is better???
I\'m going to marry and my fiance is an American. He\'s an art teacher in a high school.
I\'m thinking to be flight attendant or school teacher. He think both of us being a teacher is the best for the family.
I know America airlines is losing money.( And Asia airlines\' service is better) But I still dream about to be flight attendant and travel. Now I live in US and thinking about my future.
Please give me opinion if you understand my question in English, thank you!!
(Any current flight attendant answer this question is highly appreciated!! Anyone who\'s not can also give me opinion. I really apprecate this.)
Update: (You can type in Eng or Chinese. Thanks!!)
p.s. I'm 26 years old this year. One thing good about foreign country's airline is they don't depend on ages or appearance. They have very different point of view of F.T. from Taiwan.
Update 2: My major was English. I became have no specialty
here when I come US. I know US need qaulified Mandrain teachers. But Taiwan's writing is diffirent than China; as I know, American prefer to learn simplified Chinese (easier).