prise asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請英文達人幫忙改英文推薦信~~謝謝

To Whom It May Concern,

I am glad to recommend Miss Lin Chia-I , a great music subject teacher of our school . I feel strongly that Miss Lin Chia-I is a well-qualified candidate and will be an asset in your school as she was in ours.

I have known Ms. Lin for over 3 years. Ms. Lin is very enthusiastic about teaching. She teaches 11 classes with 35 students, respective, for a total of over 350 students. Every student enjoyed learning music by her good teaching skill. She also concerned about individual differences of students. Otherwise, Ms. Lin is a conductor of our choir. She taught songs those students who like singing every morning. Ms. Lin guide with concentrated effort, so attend outside of school every year, all have outstanding performance.

I have known about Ms. Lin\'s intention to pursue a master\'s education in music since she was working as our school teacher one year ago. I have supported her plan as I feel with Ms. Lin\'s potential; she can benefit greatly from the program.

Ms. Lin has demonstrated her passion for teaching, music education, eagerness to help students and ability to work in teams. I believe these are all essential characteristics observed in a great music teacher. Therefore, I am very happy to support her plan for overseas study in music and she has ability to perform well in this field. In my opinion, Ms. Lin is a worthy candidate for advanced training and I do not hesitate to recommend Ms. Lin to you.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

沒改太多

To Whom It May Concern,

I am glad to recommend Miss Lin Chia-I , a great music teacher at our school. I strongly feel that Miss Lin Chia-I is a well-qualified candidate. I believe that she will be an asset to your school as she was in ours.

I have known Ms. Lin for over three years. Ms. Lin is very enthusiastic about teaching. She teaches 11 classes, each with 35 students, for a total of over 350 students. Every student enjoys learning music under her because of her good teaching skills and the individual attention that she gives them. Ms. Lin is also the conductor of our choir. She teaches songs to those students who like to sing every morning. Ms. Lin guide with such concentrated effort, that the choir delivers the most outstanding performances at concerts outside of school every year

I have known about Ms. Lin's intention to pursue a Master's education in music since one year ago, when she was working as our school teacher. I have supported her plan, as I feel with Ms. Lin's potential, she can benefit greatly from the program.

Ms. Lin has demonstrated her passion for teaching, enthusiasm in music education, eagerness to help students, and ability to work in teams. I believe these are all essential characteristics observed in a great music teacher. Therefore, I am very happy to support her in her plan for overseas study in music. She has the ability to perform well in this field. In my opinion, Ms. Lin is a worthy candidate for advanced training and I do not hesitate to recommend Ms. Lin to you.

台中網路行銷首選-。。眾智數位科技網路行銷。。

你知道嗎? 網站訪問流量的第一來源竟是搜尋引擎之網站排名SEO!!企業該如何做好部落格行銷呢?知識家行銷呢?網站排名呢?網路行銷呢?全方位的網路行銷能帶來哪些好處呢?如何在茫茫人海中對你有印象?對你的產品有印象?熟悉你的品牌?要如何在琳瑯滿目的商品購買你?決定買你?喜歡持續購買你呢?要如何在眾網路平台中看見你?釘睛於你呢?品牌忠誠於你呢?網路無所不在,看不見你的訊息都難!眾智數位科技具有網路行銷十多年的經驗!歡迎您隨時來電詢問~。。眾智數位科技有限公司。。SEO_line_App行銷(眾智數位)