友歌詞的可以給我唷.

Update:

我要中文ㄉ唷.

還有潘偉伯念ㄉ那一段..

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Dip It Low lyricSays he wants youHe says he needs youIt's real talking when I make him wait for youIf he really wants youIf he really needs youReally got to have youTake your time and feel him outWhen it's a good boyI mean a really really good boyWhy not let him lay with youThat's when you give it to him good[Chorus:]Dip it lowPick it up slowRoll it all aroundPoke it out like your back brokePop pop pop that thingIma show you how to make your man say "Ooo" Dip it lowPick it up slowRoll it all aroundPoke it out like your back brokePop pop pop that thingIma show you how to make your man say "Ooo" You getting boldHe growin' coldIt's just the symptoms of young loveGrowin' oldYou think it's timeAnd your thinking of leavingBut give it timeIt's late at nightHe's coming homeMeet him at the door with nothin' onTake him by the hairLet him know what's onIf you understand meYall come onAll my ladies wine it upIf you know just how to move (mooove)All my fellas jump behindAnd show her what you want to do (show her what you got daddy)All my ladies wine it up If you know just how to move All my fellas jump behind And show her what you want to do (ouuuh..wouh ouh)Dip it lowPick it up slow (ohhh)Roll it all aroundPoke it out like your back brokePop pop pop that thingIma show you how to make your man say "Ooo" (ima show you how to make him)Dip it low (ouhhh)Pick it up slowRoll it all aroundPoke it out like your back brokePop pop pop that thingIma show you how to make your man say "Ooo" We can move if you wanna We can move if you wanna We can mooove if you wanna We can mooooooove......完整歌詞請見:http://anysonglyrics.com/lyrics/c/christinamilian/...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.