Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

風中奇緣 summary

麻煩請大大幫我寫出風中奇緣的summary

大約在300個字左右...

在幫我加上10個比較好的句子

謝謝!!

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

風中奇緣的summary

Plot Summary for Pocahontas (1995)

Capt. John Smith leads a rag-tag band of English sailors & soldiers to the New World to plunder its riches for England (or, more precisely, for Governor Ratcliffe, who comes along for the ride). Meanwhile, in this "New World," Chief Powhatan has pledged his daughter, Pocahontas, to be married to the village's greatest warrior. Pocahontas, however, has other ideas. She has seen a vision of a spinning arrow, a vision she believes tells her change is coming. Her life does indeed change when the English ship lands near her village. Between Ratcliffe, who believes the "savages" are hiding the gold he expected to be plentiful, and Powhatan, who believes these pale newcomers will destroy their land, Smith and Pocahontas have a difficult time preventing all-out war, and saving their love for each other.

10個句子

1.John Smith: I'd rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you.

2.Pocahontas: No matter what happens, I'll always be with you. Forever.

3.Pocahontas: Father. Look around you. This is where the path of hatred has brought us. This is the path I choose, Father. What will yours be?

4.Powhatan: You must choose your own path.

5.Powhatan: This is what we feared. The paleface is a demon / The only thing they feel at all is greed.

6.Pocahontas: You can own the earth and still / All you'll own is earth until / You can paint with all the colours of the wind.

7.Governor Ratcliffe: Wiggins, why do you think those insolent heathens attacked us?

Wiggins: Because we invaded their land and cut down their trees and dug up their earth?

8.Governor Ratcliffe: I'm very well aware that this is my last chance for glory. But mark my words, Wiggins. When King James sees the gold these peasants unearths, success will be mine at last.

9.Thomas: Going back is his only chance. He'll die if he stays here.

10.Powhatan: Sometimes our paths are chosen for us.

供你參考囉 ^^~*

(要注意有時字尾的字會被截到下一行唷)