promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請英文高手幫幫忙!請幫我檢查有無文法上的錯誤!

以下是我參考網路上的故事,利用翻譯網站與自己修正後的

請指出哪裡有錯以及如何改更好,謝謝!

Once, Apollo saw Cupid taking the arrow to play. He impolite warned Cupid : \"Feeds! The arrow is the very

dangerous thing; the child ought not to play.\" Aboriginal Cupid has two extremely special arrows.

The person who is shot by the golden arrow, will kindle a fire of love. If the leaden ones shot a person,

will extremely loathe the love.

Cupid heard what Apollo said, felt very uncomfortable. He shot the golden arrow to Apollo while he

does not pay attention. Apollo’s heart had the intense hope immediately to the love. Just this time,

came a beautiful young girl called Daphne. Mischievous Cupid shot the leaden arrow to Daphne.

Daphne changes immediately extremely loathes the love.

This time,Apollo falls in love deeply with Daphne, expresses admire immediately to her.

But Daphne said with anger \"Gets out of the way! I hate love!\"then ran away at once.

Apollo chased her hardily, and loudly yells: \"I am not your personal enemy, and is not the wild animal,

why you has to avoid me?\" Although Apollo did not stop shouting to Daphne, she still acted as not heard,

continued to escape.

For several minutes past, Daphne felt tired, and sat on ground. Later she saw Apollo overtaking,

Daphne shouts: \"Help! Help !\"

At that very moment, Daphne’s father heard Daphne’s sound, and turn her into Grecian laurel.

Daphne’s beautiful hairs turned to the leaves, her wrist turned to the branch, two legs turned to the bole,

feet and toes became the tree root, deeply dug in the earth.

Though Daphne turned to the Grecian laurel, Apollo still loved her.

Perhaps it is why Grecian laurel is loved by people.

Update:

嗯,謝謝你提供的資料!

這是我們英文課要演戲的,長約3~5分鐘,所以不能太長,且盡量用較淺顯的字眼。

謝謝你啦!

1 Answer

Rating
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Once, Apollo saw Cupid toying his arrow. He impolitely warned Cupid : "You fool! Arrows are very dangerous things; children should not to play with it." Cupid has two special arrows. The person shot by the golden arrow, will kindle a fire of love. If the leaden one shoots a person, he or she will extremely loathe love.

Cupid heard what Apollo said, and felt annoyed. He shot the golden arrow to Apollo while he did not pay attention. Apollo immediately became eager for love. Just at this time, along came a beautiful young girl named Daphne. Mischievous Cupid fired the leaden arrow at Daphne. She immediately detests love.

At this time, Apollo fell in love deeply with Daphne, and expressed his admiration to her. But Daphne said with anger "Gets out of the way! I hate love!" And then she ran away at once.

Apollo wouldn't give up, and yelled loudly at her, "I am neither your enemy nor a beast, why do you avoid me?" Although Apollo did not stop calling at Daphne, she still ignored him, and continued to escape.

After several minutes had passed, Daphne felt tired, and sat down on the ground. She saw Apollo closing in fast, and shouted, "Help! Help!"

At that very moment, Daphne’s father heard Daphne’s desperate call, and turn her into laurel tree. Daphne’s beautiful hairs turned into leaves, her wrist became the branch, and her two legs turned into the trunk, and her feet and toes became the root, dug deeply into the earth.

Though Daphne turned to a laurel tree, Apollo still loved her.

Perhaps it is why the Grecian laurel is so revered by the people.

參考一下這個網頁:

http://www.online-mythology.com/apollo_daphne/

Source(s): 小弟本人我、Casper
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.