BOWL asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請問一份中文翻英文~~出生於桃園縣,家中成員:爸爸、媽媽(離

出生於桃園縣,家中成員:爸爸、媽媽(離)、姐姐、哥哥和我,爸爸目前在台亞汽車零件製造工廠上班,姐姐當老師,哥哥在電子廠上班。我於93年6月清雲科技大學電機系畢業,接著於93年7月入伍、於94年12月退伍。

一直很喜歡電腦、高科技方面的產業,想想科技為人類帶來多便利的生活,MP3、手機、PDA、NOTEBOOK、LED,一些些科技產業的結晶讓人隨手可及,已漸漸融入人類的生活中。在學校成績普通,在大學校修過的科目有:IC半導體、半導體製程、液晶光學、數位通訊、數位電子電路設計、LAYOUT。

個性溫和,不喜歡與人爭執,家人都是這樣,小時候父母的教養就是一但出錯,必先要檢討自己,再來處理事情,在朋友的眼中是個老實,不喜歡佔小便宜,喜歡腳踏實地、默默耕耘。平常的興趣是上網、打球類運動。未來的規劃:近一年,全心投入於工作。後三年,樂於工作,把工作融入自己的生活中。五年內,在職涯闖出一片天,完成夢想。

喜歡看公司的簡介,喜歡公司是個有規模、有制度完善福利健全的公司,重視員工職場及生涯之規劃發展,希望能找到與我的理想相符的公司。剛結束軍涯旅程,在軍中學了不少東西,鍛鍊體能、磨練意志,也成長了不少,相信一件事,『只要有心,沒有作不到的事』。退伍後,這將是我第一份正職的工作,之前打過零工很能吃苦,休息了一陣子,相信公司的未來前景,希望能在好公司底下盡我所能、一展長才。

5 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Born in the peach garden county, members at home: My father, mother (from), elder sister , elder brother and I,my father at present at sets of automobile part manufacturing plant not inferior it go to work, the elder sister works as a teacher, the elder brother works in the electronic factory. I clear cloud University of Science and Technology electrical machinery department graduate on will it be June 1993, enlisted in the armed forces and leaving the army to December of 1994 on will it be July 1993 then.

Like computer , industry of Hi-Tech very much , think about science and technology bring mankind convenient life more, MP3 , cell-phone , PDA , NOTEBOOK , LED, some a bit let people of conveniently crystallization of scientific and technological industry but and, have already incorporated it in human life gradually. Achievement is ordinary in the school, subject majored in in the institution of higher education is as follows, IC semiconductor , semiconductor make Cheng, liquid crystal optics, several communication, several electronic circuit design, LAYOUT.

The individual character is temperate, not liking disputing with people, family are all so, once made mistakes in parents' breeding that as a child, must is it make a self-criticism oneself to want first , is it deal with thing is one honest in eyes of friend to come and then, do not like gaining petty advantages, like doing solid work , cultivating quietly . The usual interest is to surf the Net , play the ball game. Future planning : In last year, put into the work whole-heartedly. The next three years, glad to work, incorporate the work in one's own life. In five years, the on-the-job margin breaks a slice of it, finish the dream.

2006-02-17 17:50:52 補充:

Is it see brief introduction of company to like , like company whether piece have scale , have institutional improvement welfare sound Company, pay attention to the planning and development of job markets of staff and career, hope to find the company in conformity with my idea

2006-02-17 17:51:30 補充:

Just finished army's margin journey, in the many things of middle school of army, forged the physical stamina of the chain , tempered the will, grow up much too, believe a thing , " only have hearts, the thing not done ".

2006-02-17 17:52:28 補充:

Just finished army's margin journey, in the many things of middle school of army, forged the physical stamina of the chain , tempered the will, grow up much too, believe a thing , " only have hearts, the thing not done ".

2006-02-17 17:52:42 補充:

After leaving the army, this will be a job of my first principal , will make the odd-job man good at bearing hardships before this, has had a rest for a moment, believe the future prospect of the company, it is just long to hope to try my best , represent under the good company.

• 9 years ago

peach garden county <-------的確是太經典了

• 10 years ago

peach garden county

看到這個我就笑了...

• 1 decade ago

沒錯 恕我直言 鬼才看得懂這翻譯

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Technology electrical machinery department graduate on will it be June 1993, enlisted in the armed forces , left the army to December of 1994 on will it be July 1993 then. Like computer , industry of Hi-Tech very much , think about science and technology bring mankind convenient life more, MP3 , cell-phone , PDA , NOTEBOOK , LED, let people of conveniently crystallization of scientific and technological industry some a bit but and, have already incorporated it in human life gradually.

Achievement is ordinary in the school, subject majored in in the institution of higher education has: IC semiconductor , semiconductor make Cheng, liquid crystal optics, several communication, several electronic circuit design, LAYOUT. The individual character is temperate, not liking disputing with people, family are all so, once made mistakes in parents' breeding that as a child, must is it make a self-criticism oneself to want first , is it deal with thing is one honest in eyes of friend to come and then, do not like gaining petty advantages, like doing solid work , cultivating quietly .

The usual interest is to surf the Net , play the ball game. Planning in the future: In last year, put into the work whole-heartedly. The next three years, glad to work, incorporate the work in one's own life. In five years, the on-the-job margin breaks a slice of it, finish the dream. Is it see brief introduction of company to like , like company whether piece have scale , have institutional improvement welfare sound Company, pay attention to the planning and development of job markets of staff and career, hope to find the company in conformity with my ideal.

Source(s): Just finished army's margin journey, in the many things of middle school of army, forged the physical stamina of the chain , tempered the will, grow up much too, believe a thing , " only have hearts, have not done less than things ". After leaving the army, this will be a job of my first principal , will make the odd-job man good at bearing hardships before this, has had a rest for a moment, believe the future prospect of the company, it is just long to hope to try my best , represent under the good company.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.