Chuan
Chuan asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫忙修改英文短篇文章!

請幫忙修改下面三段短篇文章~~

1. 這篇使用past perfect(with/without never)

I came to the United States last December. Before that time, I had never talked with people in English. In my country, it is a very important thing to study English. Students began to study English when they were junior high school students. We just studied English in class, but we would not practice speaking English in our daily life. After arrived here, I think that study English have to practice all the time. The communication ability in English will be progress.

2.這篇使用past perfect/ progressive, would or be going to for future in the past

My friend and his wife were married 2 years ago. They met each other at a party. After the party, they had begun to date. They had known each other for several years when they got married. My friend had been planning a baby before his wife was pregnant with their first child. I think they had got ready and would want to meet their baby. I’m glad that their marriage is very happy.

3. 這篇使用stative verbs, like: love, feel, think, believe, know,etc.

I think I don’t like to let my family arrange my marriage. I feel that marriage or relationships is unnatural. I believe that a couple have to know each other and need to be “in love” when they get married. In the present life, it is an easy thing that contact and get along with people. In my opinion, people can get the true love in a natural situation. I think maybe more than one or two years before they get married. So, I believe a marriage should be in love and then keep a long time.

有任何建議,請踴躍提出....

多謝多謝....!!!

感謝兩位的修改....

十分感謝...!!

Rating
  • jos
    Favorite Answer

1. 這篇使用past perfect(with/without never)I came to the United States last December. Before then, I had never talked to people in English. In my country, it is very important to learn English. Students began to learn English when they were at junior high schools. We just learnt English in the classes, but we did not practise speaking English in our daily life. After arrived here, I think to learn English one must practise all the time. The ability to communicate in English will improve a lot. practise (verb), practice (noun)!!2.這篇使用past perfect/ progressive, would or be going to for future in the pastMy friend and his wife got married 2 years ago. They met each other at a party and began dating soon afterwards. They had known each other for several years when they got married. My friend had been planning a baby before his wife was pregnant with their first child. I think they were prepared and wanted to have their baby. I’m glad that their marriage is very happy.3. 這篇使用stative verbs, like: love, feel, think, believe, know,etc.I think that I wouldn't like my family to arrange my marriage for me. I feel that kind of marriage or relationship is unnatural. I believe that a couple have to know each other and need to be “in love” when they get married. In the present time, it is easy to contact with and get to know people. In my opinion, people can have the true love in normal situations. I believe that to be married means they are deeply in love, and that will go a long way.

同學, 我只改了原本很不順的部分. 但你有些句子我真的看不懂你想表達什麼, 所以我無法修改. 不好意思.

1. 這篇使用past perfect(with/without never)

I came to the United States last December. Before that time, I had never talked with people in English. In my country, it is a very important thing to study English. Students begin to study English when they are junior high school students. We just study English in class, but we do not practice speaking English in our daily life. After arriving here, I think practicing English all the time is the way to study it. The communication ability in English will be progress.

My friend and his wife were married 2 years ago. They met each other at a party. After that party, they began to date. They had known each other for several years when they got married. My friend had planned to have a baby before his wife was pregnant with their first child. I think they had gotten ready and would want to meet their baby. I’m glad that they have a happy marriage.

I don't think I would like my family to arrange my marriage. I feel that marriage or relationships is unnatural. I believe that a couple have to know each other and need to be “in love” when they get married. In the present life, it is an easy thing to contact and get along with people. In my opinion, people can get the true love in a natural situation. I think maybe more than one or two years before they get married. So, I believe a marriage should be in love and then keep a long time.