mimi asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文作文開頭需要翻譯~請大家幫幫忙~~~

我需要寫一篇作文~~可是開頭就不知道該怎麼寫~~怕寫出來的意思跟我的本意不一樣~以下是中文的意思~希望各位可以幫我翻譯成英文~~~至於其他部分我在自己寫~謝謝~

-----> 在我九歲的時候我做了一件錯事.

而這件錯事讓我在未來做每一件事之前都會很仔細的再三考慮

因為我領悟到我所做的每一件事除了會對我自己造成影響以外還很有可能會影響到我的家人.

4 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

在我九歲的時候我做了一件錯事.而這件錯事讓我在未來做每一件事之前都會很仔細的再三考慮

When I was nine, I had made a mistake, and which makes me hereafter will have a second thought whenever I am going to do something.

(敘事的方式,以關係代名詞把前因後果連接起來)

It is because that I have realized everything I have done will not only cause the effect to myself, but also to my family.

(虛主詞來強調之後所領悟的事情)

整篇如下:

When I was nine, I had made a mistake, and which makes me hereafter will have a second thought whenever I am going to do something. It is because that I have realized everything I have done will not only cause the effect to myself, but also to my family.

因為是敘事,所以以第一人稱敘事口吻幫你做描述

以上翻譯,提供你參考,若有疑問,敬請提出指教,謝謝!^_^

Source(s): 筆譯員
  • 1 decade ago

小草翻的只是貼文章去翻的東西,完全不通順,因為中英文法句型結構都不同,這樣很差勁...亂七八糟

• 1 decade ago

在我九歲的時候我做了一件錯事. 而這件錯事讓我在未來做每一件事之前都會很仔細的再三考慮

When I was nine, I did something really wrong, which made me consider everything over and over again in the following days until today.

That's because I realized that I am not the only person being impacted by my decisions, but my family may also be impacted.

• 1 decade ago

At I nine year-old time I have made a wrong matter.But this wrong matter lets me will make in front of each matter in the future be able to be very careful over and over the consideration because I will comprehend each matter which I will do besides to be able to I to have the influence also very much to have the possibility to be able to affect mine family member

Source(s): 英文翻譯網址
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.