看起來會比較暗,對視線不好。

J: 它的鏡面太彎了,不能做成有度數的太陽眼鏡。

K:這個鏡片比較小,很適合度數高的人;鏡片太大,會比較重,會不舒服。

L:你要驗光嗎?還是按舊的度數?還是只買鏡框。

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A.How are you? If you like any of these you are free to try them on. Please take your time.

B : You would want to look at those kinds of frames, whole, half or no frame.

C: Can you tell me what your prescription is?

D: Your prescription is very high, the lens will be very heavy, light frames will unable to bear the weight of the lens. They would slide.

E: For the glasses with out the frame, the lens can be magnified or shrunk. You can also change the form of the lens. This one can't be changed.

F: For the glasses with out the lens, its prescription can only be under 700 degrees.

we can't do it if the prescription is over 700 degrees.

G: For the glasses with out the lens, you can only use 樹脂, not glass.

H: For focus lens, the length of surface of the lens has to be above 3 centimeters.

We can't do it if it's too little.

I : Do you want to dye your lens? For 老花 lens it's better if you dye it a little lighter color. If the color is too dark it would hurt your vision.

J: The surface of the lens is too curved. We can't make it in to prescription sunglasses.

K: These lens are smaller, it's better suited for high prescription people; This lens are too big, it will be heavier, and very uncomfortable.

L: Do you need an eye exame? Or just stay with the old prescription? Or do you only want to buy frames.

上一個人的文法不太對...

Source(s): Me [living in U.S..]
  • 1 decade ago

英文;

A: How do you do, ones that like can try , ask to be slow to look slowly.

B : You want to look for the picture frame of that one , the whole frame , half a frame , having no frame .

C: Could you tell me what your reading is?

D: Your reading is too high, the lens will be very heavy, too light picture frame is unable to bear

Receive weight of lens, will glide.

E: Without glasses of the frame, its lens can be magnified or shrunk, the type of the lens form can change .

This can't change ing type form .

F: Without eyes frame of the frame, its reading only limits under 700 degrees, the reading is too high and unable to do.

G: Are not there eyes of the frame ? ? Stretch, must use the resin , all right glass .

H: Many focus lens, lens length of surface of the mirror want more than 3 centimeters, too little to can make.

I : Will your lens be dyed ? The always colored lens can dye a bit lighter color . Too dark color

Seem that will be darker , it is not good to the sight.

J: Its surface of the mirror is too curved, can't make into the sunglasses with reading .

K: This lens is smaller, very suitable for the person high in reading; The lens is too big, will be heavier, will be uncomfortable.

L: Do you want to have an eye test? According to the old reading? Only buy the picture frame .

2006-02-14 00:43:02 補充:

A : こんにちは,あると好きのはやって見ることができた,ゆっくり見てください。 B : あなたはその一種の額縁を探したい,全わく、ほんのすこしわくが、やはりわくがなかったのです。 C : すみませんあなたの度数はどのくらいです。 D : あなたの度数はとても高くて,レンズはとてもひどかったなる,とても軽い額縁は引き受けることができなかったレンズの重量を受けた,下落するへでした。

2006-02-14 00:43:51 補充:

E : わくの眼鏡がないんで,そのレンズは引き伸ばしてあるいは縮小することができた,レンズのタイプの形は変えてもよくました。 このはタイプの形を変えてはいけなかった。 F : わくの目のわくがないんで,その度数はただ700度以下を制限した,度数はとても高くやることができなかった。 G : わくの目がないですか。 ? きれ,是非レジン,よろしくないガラスを使わなければならないです。 H : たくさんの焦点のレンズはスリッケンサイドのレンズは長さの是非3センチンメ-トル以上なければならないで,とても小さくできなかった。

2006-02-14 00:45:14 補充:

I : あなたのレンズは染色しなければならないですか。 夊しく模様のついたレンズはすこしあわい色を染めることができました。 とても濃い色 割合に暗かったなるらしくて,視線に対してよくなかった。 J : そのスリッケンサイドがとても曲がった,度数があったサングラスをできあがることができなかった。

2006-02-14 00:45:57 補充:

K : このレンズは割合に低かった,とても度数高い人に適合しました; レンズはとても大きかった,割合にひどかったなる,気分が悪くなりました。

2006-02-14 00:46:07 補充:

L : あなたは眼鏡の度数をはかりたいですか。 やはり古い度数を押しましたか。 やはりただ額縁を買いました。

2006-02-14 00:46:26 補充:

乎,真累= =,幫你翻譯完囉!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.