誰能幫我把中文自傳翻成英文自傳

我的名字是***,於1977年出生,從小生長於高雄,家中共有6位成員,父親目前從事機械安裝工程方面的工作,母親是個全職家庭主婦,我是長子,上有一個姐姐,下有2個弟弟,家中經濟情況尚可,家人感情非常融洽.

小時候,可能因為是長子的關係,所以父母總是會特別叮嚀,灌輸我許多做人做事的道理,並且要時時保有一顆感恩的心,使我長大之後與同事朋友之間的相處關係相當不錯.

1996年高職畢業之後,因等待當兵,便跟隨父親從事機械安裝工程方面的工作,組裝的機械範圍滿廣的,有工廠的生產線,氣電共生,水力發電等等......

之後當兵因為高職學汽車修護又有汽車駕照,所以被連長指派去受訓,回來後擔任卡車駕駛兼維修技工.

欣逢 貴公司招募人才,本人對貴公司所提供的工作,有高度的興趣,若能被貴公司錄用,一定會虛心的學習,用心的做好每件事,不讓貴公司失望.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My name is ***,Born in 1977, grew in Kaohsjung while I was a child, there are 6 members in my fliamy, father is engaged in the work of installing the project in machinery at present, mother is a full-time housewife, in I for eldest son,on there is elder sister,make it there will be younger brother of 2 pieces, economic conditions are in line in the family, family's emotion is very harmonious.

As a child, because it may be the eldest son's relation, parents will always especially give repeated exhortations, protect a heart feeling grateful when when inculcate a lot of reasons of conducting oneself and doing thing of mine , and want, make me pretty good with the relation of getting along between colleague's friend after growing up.

After the professorship graduated in 1996 , because waited to join the army , followed father and engaged in the work of installing the project in machinery , the mechanical range assembled is full and wide, there is production line of the factory , angry electric intergrowth, hydroelectric generation ,etc. ......

Later joined the army because the professorship was studied automobile maintenance had driving licenses of automobiles, appointed to undergo training by the company commander, serve as after coming back the truck drives and concurrently maintains to a skilled worker .

Happy to meet with your company and recruit talents , my work offered toward your company, there is interest of height , can be employed by your company, the study sure to be modest, doing everything well diligently, does not allow your company to be disappointed .

Source(s): 這個是我用電腦裡一個翻譯程式來做的翻譯 如果有錯誤請原諒!!