怪物呢?剛剛那隻XX是你趕走的嗎?

灰王子因為害羞而跑走,急急忙忙的連褲子都不小心掉了。

(我剩下了這部份不會翻譯....)

(拜託英文好的人幫忙一下)

4 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The bell rang at 13 seconds 12 minutes past 11 and the Gray Prince turned back to his

original form.

The prince woke the unconscious princess.

The Monster? Was it you who fought off the monster?

The Gray Prince ran away because he was embarassed, so sudden that he even lost

his pants.

在這裡 用embarassed 會比shy好一點 因為embarssed會因為尷尬而跑走 而你不會因為shy而跑走

恩 我不太會解釋 希望有幫到 :)

Source(s): me myself and I
  • 1 decade ago

此時11點12分13秒的鐘聲響起,灰王子也變回原樣。The bell rings at 11 o'clock 12 miniutes and 13 second and the gray prince got back to his orginal form.  王子搖醒昏迷的公主。The Prince wakes up the fainting princess.怪物呢?剛剛那隻XX是你趕走的嗎?"Where is the monster??  Is it you who get rid of that monster??"灰王子因為害羞而跑走,急急忙忙的連褲子都不小心掉了。Becuase of shy, Gray Prince tries run away but has his pants falling down by accident.

• 1 decade ago

The bell at 12 minutes and 13 seconds past 11 sounds at this moment, the gray prince becomes the former state again too.

The prince shakes the princess waking up to go into a coma.

Where is the bizarre entity ? Was that X X driven away by you just now?

The gray prince runs and goes because of being shy, even trousers in a hurry have been lost because of carelessness.

希望有幫上你的忙~>  ”<+

Source(s): 書@@
  • 1 decade ago

This time 11 12 minute 13 second peal resound, the ash prince also changes the original design. The prince shakes to wake the stupor princess. Monster? Just that only X X was you expels? The ash prince because of is shy runs, was hurried all not carefully falls the pants.

應該是這樣吧!希望有幫上你的忙

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.