Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考考試 · 2 decades ago

有一小段的中翻英短文不知怎麼翻~請大家幫忙(急)

(麻煩大家就自己的能力翻譯~

不要靠翻譯軟體及線上的整篇、整段翻譯系統

那個翻出來文法亂七八糟~~完全不能用)

不用很確實翻到每一個字~~意譯也行~~只是別給我看不懂的文法呀!

就是以下的短文:

由此可證明賴和最大的貢獻,不只在於台灣新文學的成就,他對於當代諸多分裂的思想所具的整合及融合功能,同樣在今日台灣社會藍綠緊張關係中可做為一個重要的參考,在僵局的環境中如何創造出一種雙贏且能「前進」的社會改革思想,賴和在六十幾年前就已經提供了一個有建議性的作法及方向。

I have something interesting to tell you.應是這樣....

原句是:

I have something that is interesting to tell you

that is interesting 修飾 something

省略子句後即成:

I have something interesting to tell you

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Therefore provable Lai He's greatest contribution, not only lie in the achievement of Taiwan new-vernacular literature , his merger had of thought and merging the function to a great deal of contemporary division, can be done as an important reference in the bluish-green tense relation of the society of Taiwan of today too, among environment on at deadlock how is it create one kind win-win and can ' advance ' society last thought, Lai He had already offered a way of doing things and direction with suggestion nature more than 60 years ago.

2006-02-11 17:56:57 補充:

那請問你一個問題喔!I have something to tell you. [加入interesting改寫]

• 2 decades ago

From this may prove Lai Hotsui the big contribution, not only lies in the Taiwan new-vernacular literature the achievement, he regarding a contemporary many fissions thought conformity and the fusion function, similarly may do in the today Taiwan society bluish green tension is an important reference, how created one kind double won also energy "the advance" the social reform thought in the deadlock environment, Lai Ho in more than 60 ago on already provides to have the suggestion method and the direction.