我想要DIDO第一張專輯裡的hunter中譯詞

DIDO第一張專輯裡的hunter中譯詞

鍾或是中英對照也好~~

謝謝

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

HUNTER(獵人)With one light on in one room, 房裡亮著一盞燈I know you're up when I get home. 我知道你在等門With one small step upon the stair, 輕輕踏上階梯I know your look when I get there. 我知道你將有的表情If you were a king up there on your throne, 如果你是高高在上的國王Would you be wise enough to let me go for this queen you think you own. 面對這位你自認擁有的皇后,你可會聰明地讓我離去?Wants to be a hunter again, 我好想再次做個獵人Wants to see the world alone again to take a chance on life again, 我好想再次一個人看這世界,再次接受生命的挑戰So let me go. 所以,就讓我走吧The unread book and painfullook, 未讀的書本,惱人的神情The TV's on, the sound is down. 開著的電視,扭低的音量One long pause, then you begin, 長時間的沈默之後,你開口說Oh look what the cat's brought in. 喔!看看貓兒帶回了啥玩意If you were a king up there on your throne, 如果你是高高在上的國王Would you be wise enough to let me go for this queen you think you own. 面對這位你自認擁有的皇后,你可會聰明地讓我離去?Wants to be a hunter again, 我好想再次做個獵人Wants to see the world alone again. to take a chance on life again, 我好想再次一個人看這世界,再次接受生命的挑戰So let me go, let me leave. 所以就讓我走吧,就讓我離你遠去For the crown you've placed upon my head feels too heavy now. 你為我戴上的皇冠顯得如此沈重And I don't know what to say to you. 我不知該對你說些什麼But I'll smile anyhow and all the time I'm thinking, thinking. 但無論如何我將帶著微笑,不停地思考I want to be a hunter again, 我好想再次做個狩獵者Want to see the world alone again to take a chance on life again, 好想再次獨自看這世界,再次接受生命的挑戰So let me go. 所以,就讓我走吧!

Source(s): 依照DIDO--NO ANGEL專輯(自己一字一句慢慢打出來的)
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.