Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

麻煩幫忙將這些英文單字造句.....感恩

1.clear up清理 2.communicate with與...溝通 3.contribute to貢獻 4.carry on繼續

5.consist of組成 6.complain of抱怨 7.concentrate on專心於 8.consist on在於

9.carry out實現 10.care for 11.cope with對付:應付 12.correspond with符合

13.deal with對待:處理 14.dream of夢想 15.depend on依賴 16.die from因...而死(外傷) 17.die of因...而死(疾病) 18.differ from與...不同 19.dispose of處理

20.drop in at+地方 順道拜訪 21.drop in on+人 順道拜訪

麻煩各位大大幫幫忙造句~小的我英文真的是太爛了!!所以麻煩一些英文好手....邦造個句吧!!!![最好可有中文翻譯~這樣比較容易懂] 感恩唷^^~

1 Answer

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

    1. There are so many files piled up on my dest which need to be cleared up.

    我的桌上堆滿了一大疊該被清理的文件。

    2. The best way to solve a problem is to sit down and communicate with him/her in a peaceful mood.

    解決問題最好的方法不外乎和他/她坐下來以平靜的心情溝通。

    3. As a member of the society, we should contribute whatever we can to make the living environment become better.

    身為社會的一份子,我們應該盡可能貢獻自己的能力使生活環境變得更好。

    4. The series of events happened these days can not stop us from carry on finding out the truth.

    這幾天下來發生的一連串的事件並不能阻止我們繼續尋找真相。

    5. Our rescue team consists of 1 helicopter pilot, 3 social workers and 3 medical personnels.

    我們的救援小組由一位直升機駕駛員,三位社工以及三位醫務人員所組成。

    6. Stop complaining of how difficult the exam was, you should blame yourself for not working hard enough.

    不要再抱怨考題有多難了,應該責怪自己不夠用心吧。

    7. Please turn the music down so that I can concentrate on the phone.

    請把音樂調小聲點,這樣我才能專心講電話。

    8. 好像沒聽過這個片語喔,請查查是不是有錯誤。

    9. She had finally carried out her promise to quit smoking.

    她最終實現了戒煙的諾言。

    10. Who will care for the house while the family is away?

    全家人都不在時,由誰照料這間房子呢?

    11. I'm coping with my new job very smoothly.

    對於我的新工作我應付自如。

    12. The info you provided to you does not correspond with the actual situation.

    你所提供的資料與實際情況不太符合。

    13. As a salesman, I have to deal with vrious kinds of clients each day.

    身為一位推銷員,我每天都必須面對各式各樣的客戶。

    14. To run my own company is something that I always dream of.

    經營自己的公司是我一直夢想的事。

    15. He is a very gentle person that you can depend on.

    他是一位值得依賴的好男人。

    16. He died last night from a car crash on the High Way.

    他昨晚在高速公路上因車禍導致死亡。

    17. My uncle died of stroke which had caused him suffer for many years.

    我伯父死於令他受苦多年的中風。

    18. Chinese differs greatly from English in spelling.

    漢語和英語在拼寫上大不相同。

    19. He has disposed of the rubbish properly.

    他已經適當地處理了垃圾。

    20. Sorry that I decided to drop in at your place on my way back home. I have very important things to tell you.

    很抱歉在回家的途中順道過來貴府,我有一些很重要的事情必須告訴你。

    21. Would you please drop in on me when you come back from kitchen. I have something to discuss with you.

    待會等你從廚房回來之後可不可以順道來找我一下。我有些事情和你商量。

    其實很多片語都可以從DR EYE 中找到相關的造句的。建議你參考看看。

    Source(s): Dr Eye.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.