Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

找不到人INTERVIEW,(植物問題)英文或中文回答

因為老師叫我門找花店的人INTERVIEW問他一些問題

可是今天剛好關門,只能來這裡問了.....

1.How did you like plants?

2.What type of plants you like the most?Why?

3.Which type of plants you think is easier to grow?

4.Which one you think the plants will grow better in, soil or water?

5.How did plant obtain nutrient?

6.Did you know where did radishes grow better?

7.Did soil have more nutrient thant water has?

8.What did you do when a seed did not sprout?

9.Will the seed sprout in the water?

10.What happen if you give the plants more water than it needs to?

11.Will plants died if you give to many soil?

12.Can plants get sunburn?

第2位

問你一下喔

儜改成全英文嗎

順便改句子長一點^^

卸卸

Rating
  • kinsda
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

1.How did you like plants?植物能給人好心情.2.What type of plants you like the most?Why?我喜愛百合花(Lily),因為他美麗又芬芳.3.Which type of plants you think is easier to grow?波斯菊(cosmos),他隨處可見,有嬌小可愛.4.Which one you think the plants will grow better in, soil or water?水仙(asphodel)吧!(我猜)5.How did plant obtain nutrient?藉由根部吸收土壤內的礦物質而得到所需的營養物.6.Did you know where did radishes grow better?sorry, I don't know. But I ever heared from the old man who talked the better radishes come from higher elevant or latitude.7.Did soil have more nutrient thant water has?Sorry, I really don't know. I only know that the plant need N, P, K  fertilizer, and the nutrient of the ocean is P, N, C mineral. I think maybe soil afford more nutrient.8.What did you do when a seed did not sprout?Haha...A good question. As a natural fertilizer.^^9.Will the seed sprout in the water?Yes, it is well to image. But give you a reminder-->the plant will die as soon as possibility.10.What happen if you give the plants more water than it needs to?It will die just like the man can't alive only water.11.Will plants died if you give to many soil?No, they won't died.12.Can plants get sunburn? Right, absolutely. Just like human.

2006-02-16 11:47:26 補充:

喔喔!好吧!1.Viewing plants can relax mood and make man pleasure.2.I like Lily very much, because it is so beautiful and odorous.

3.I think it belongs cosmos, because it is cuteness and you can find them everywhere.

2006-02-16 11:47:39 補充:

4.I just guess that asphodel will grows better in soil or water.

5.The plant obtain nutrient by each root which can absorb minerals in the soil.

Source(s): my foolish brain
  • 2 decades ago

1.How 您喜歡植物?

2.What 類型植物您喜歡most?Why?

3.Which 您認為的類型植物更加容易增長?

4.Which 一個您認為植物將增長更好, 土壤或水?

5.How 植物獲得了營養素嗎?

6.Did 您知道何處做了蘿蔔增長更好?

7.Did 土壤有更多營養thant 水有?

8.What 您做了當種子沒有發芽?

9.Will 種子新芽在水中?

10.What 發生如果您比它需要給植物更多水?

11.Will 植物死了如果您給許多土壤?

12.Can 植物得到晒斑?