Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in 娛樂與音樂電影 · 2 decades ago

"﹋ 幫我中翻英!緊急!20點! // #

片名:空中危機

FLIGHTPLAN

內容大綱:

這是一部動作片,內容是在說……茱蒂佛斯特(奧斯卡影后,飾演一位航空工程師凱莉)帶著自己的女兒茱莉亞搭乘自己設計的新型飛機從柏林返回美國紐約,上機後母女倆一起入睡,但是一醒來,發現女兒不見了,凱蒂在機艙裡篇尋不著女兒,於是她要求機組人員進行地毯式收索。凱蒂懷疑女兒遭到綁架,但是機組人員與柏林聯絡後,卻傳回茱莉亞早在七天前死亡,並沒有隨著凱蒂登機的消息。於是凱帝緊張的行為嚇到了機上一半名乘客,這時有名航警暗中協助凱蒂找她女兒,但是結果不是如此,那名航警要勒索航空公司,所以與空服小姐聯手將他女兒藏在機艙裡,但因航警形跡敗露,讓凱蒂查出真相,營救他女兒。……

心得感想:

這部電影讓我感覺到母愛的偉大,在看這部片子之中,我在猜想,是凱蒂患有憂鬱症或是失意症,不然大家怎麼都沒看到她女兒的行蹤,空服人員在收索時,也沒看見,可是到最後,航警為了航空公司錢,騙機長,原本想要殺凱蒂,拿了錢,炸了飛機,一走了之,還好凱蒂相信她自己,才找出她女兒,也讓我有點嚇到,原以為航警真的要幫忙,沒想到指示要藉由凱蒂母女倆來勒索,真的是有點……

2 Answers

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Film title: Airborne crisis F L I G H T P L A N

content program: This is a movement piece, the content is was saying... ... 茱 peduncle Buddha Si especially (the Oscar movie queen, plays a aircraft engineer triumphant Li) the belt the new airplane which own daughter 茱 Li Asia travels by oneself designs to return to the American New York from Berlin, after the hands-on the mother and daughter goes to sleep together, but as soon as wakes, discovered the daughter disappeared, 凱蒂 does not seek the daughter in the engine room, thereupon she requests the aircraft crew to carry on the rug type to receive the rope. 凱蒂 suspected the daughter encounters kidnapping, after but the aircraft crews and Berlin contact, actually passes on 茱 the Li Asia as early as to die in seven days ago, certainly not along with the news which 凱蒂 boards craft. Thereupon the triumphant emperor's tense behavior frightened machine on a half passenger, by now the famous navigation police in secret assisted 凱蒂 to look for her daughter, but the result was not so, that navigation police wanted to extort the airline, therefore with spatially took young lady to collaborate to hide his daughter in the engine room, but because the navigation police shape mark exposed, lets 凱蒂 find out the truth, rescued his daughter. ... ... Attainment feelings: This movie lets me feel the maternal love great, in looked in this flat and thin piece, I in suspected, is 凱蒂

Source(s): 翻譯
  • 2 decades ago

Attainment feelings: This movie lets me feel the maternal love great,

in looked in this flat and thin piece, I in suspected, is 凱蒂

contracts the melancholia perhaps being frustrated sickness, otherwise

hadn't everybody how seen her daughter's whereabouts, the spatial

clothing personnel when receives the rope, also has not seen, but

arrives finally, the navigation police for the airline money, deceives

the aircraft commander, originally wants to kill 凱蒂, drew cash,

has exploded the airplane, walked away, fortunately 凱蒂 believed

she, only then discovered her daughter, also let me a little frighten,

originally thought the navigation police really wanted to help, had

not thought the instruction wanted the affiliation to extort by 凱蒂

the mother and daughter, Really is a little... ...

以上是心得的翻譯!!

Source(s): 字典
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.