? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

可以幫我看英文自傳文法問題嗎?

這是我自己寫的簡單自傳可是自己的英文真的不好所以想要請高手幫忙..可以嗎?

I was born in a factory family.My family member have my father, monther, a elder brother, and a young brother.it were most busy in ever summer and November.I and my

brother went to do some samply work.Our main product is computer desk,also have some other desk.

My father\'s educatewas free, my mother was different. My monther always care for our class, but the most effect is free thinking. Independent think made me consider more.

It teach me thinking my next step what,how, and result. I was group up in a factory family. It help me have the profit,salary and product concept.That\'s why I choise international trade in my college.

When I study junior college . There were many great english teacher . In that time I was very afraid of english , but after they their teach help me in my professional class such like L/C ,trade term , paymenet and S/O more easy.My junior college teacher they encourage we to got a certificate,I got

1.會計事務 丙級

2.Toeic 465

3.computer software application 丙級

I had a part time jon in Ming-Ying 3C(1999-2002). At first I was key in .After 6months I became to sell compueter component , like moniter cpu memory...etc.I became a sells at least 2years.

References:1.......

就這樣.....想麻煩各位網友幫小弟關於文法方面做出訂正...謝謝了

Rating
  • Waters
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

I was born in a factory family. My family members include father, mother, and two brothers. we always be busy in summer and November. My brothers and I always help my parents to do some simple work in the factory which's main products are different desks, especially for computer.

My mother cared about childen's education and our studying in class, but my father didn't. And the great effect was free thinking. Independent thinking made me to consider what the next step is, how and result. Growing up in the factory helps me to get profit, salary and the concept of the product. That's why I chose international trade in my college.

When I studied junior college, there were many great english teachers. At that time I was really afraid of english, and they encouraged me to get lots of certificate after they tought me professional English words which are like L/C, Trade term, payment and S/O in my professional courses. Following are certificates which I got:

1. Accountantship, basic level

2.Toeic, 465

3.Computer software application, basic level

I got a part-time job in Ming-Ying 3C within 1999-2002. Original my job was key in. 6 months later, I became a salesman for two years to sell compueter components which are like moniter,CPU,memory ...etc.

• 2 decades ago

I was born in a factory family. My family members include father, mother, and two brothers. we always are busy during summer and November. My brothers and I always help my parents to do some simple work in the factory which main products are different desks, especially for computer.

My mother cares about childen's education and our studying in class, but my father doesn't. And the great effect is free thinking. Independent thinking makes me to consider what the next step is, how and result. Growing up in the factory helps me to get profit, salary and the concept of the product. That's why I chose to major in international trade at university.

When I studied junior college, there were many great English teachers. At that time I was really afraid of English, and they encouraged me to get lots of certificate after they tought me professional English words which are like L/C, Trade term, payment and S/O in my professional courses. Some certificates which I get are as follows.

1. Accountantship, basic level

2.Toeic, 465

I got a part-time job in Ming-Ying 3C within 1999-2002. Original my job was key in. 6 months later, I became a salesman for two years to sell compueter components which are like moniter,CPU,memory,etc.

Source(s): me