? asked in 娛樂與音樂音樂其他:音樂 · 1 decade ago

中英翻譯問題~美語高手請幫我翻譯下面簡單字句

英文不好,請幫我翻譯下面的字句,能夠像黑人俚語或是生活化一點更好唷, 謝謝。

1.跟著我一起讓節奏動起來,繼續動繼續動,不要停,再狂野一點,性感寶貝 們。

2.不要一直坐在座位上面,快到舞池集合。

3.我的人民,相信你的神,今晚我就是你們的神,現在我要給你最嗆的節奏,不要再浪費時間,過來跳舞吧。

4.這是很*的音樂,用心聽,用力跳吧。

5.現在你所聽到的音樂是目前排行榜上很熱門的音樂。

6.把你的手舉起來,跟著我一起搖擺。

7.一起動,一起叫,一起跳,一起瘋。

8.現在我要給你更強的歌。

9.這首歌是現場朋友點播的音樂,送給你。

10.現場的派對野獸們,我是今晚的你的DJ,現在是跳舞的時間,最火的音樂都在這裡,讓我看看你能多性感,多瘋狂,聽我的話,集合囉。

11.這是最性感的歌,所以現在把你最性感的一面拿出來,用力搖吧。

12.加快速度,用力搖晃。

13.好囉,聽完上一首歌以後,現在還有更HIGH的歌要給你們。

14.聽完一連串瘋狂的舞曲之後,現在讓你的耳朵休息一下,聽幾首抒情歌曲, 不要離開現場,舞曲時間馬上回來。

15.現在我要把首歌曲送給來自外國的朋友,希望你今天晚上在這裡,可以玩的很爽唷。

Rating
    Best Answer

1.Come after me to together let the rhythm moved, continue to move to continue to move, don't stop, again a little bit and wild, sexy treasures.

2.Don't has been sitting on the seat, fast go to the dance floor to gather.

3.My people, believe your God, I am your God tonight, I want now to your most spicy rhythm, don't want again wasted time, coming over dance.

4.This is very music of the * , working hard to hear, making an effort to jump.

5.Now music that you hear is a ranking to ascend very popular music currently.

6.Raise your hand, come after me to together sway.

7.Together move, together call, together jump, together crazy.

8.Now I want to your stronger song.

9.This song is a friend to order to sow on the scene of music, give you.

10.The party wild beasts of the scene, I am your DJ of the tonight, is time of the dancing now, the most fiery music all here, showing me you can have another the sex appeal, having another the madness, hearing my words, gathering.

11.This is the most sexy song, so are most sexy you now of a takes out, making an effort to shake.

12.Speed up, make an effort to flutter.

13.Good, hear the previous song through hereafter, still have the HIGH song to even want now to you.

14.After hearing a series of crazy dance musics through, let the your ear taken a break now, hear a sentiment song, don't leave the scene, the dance music time is right back.

15.Now I want to give the friend who come from the foreign country to a song, hope you are here tonight, can play of very great.