漪婷 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

寒假作業英文*作文*>u< 國1~3 高1~2 近!!3Q

誰能幫我作.....我不會 >o<\'\' 作文題目: 自訂

只要50字就好 ...\'\' 請中文和英文都要給我!!

謝謝~~~~!!有一些錯也沒關ㄒ......\'\'

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Work and Play(工作與娛樂)

Work and play do not contradict each other; in fact, they complement each other. As the saying goes, "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." A life burdened with work leads you nowhere, for you would get tired and bored with your daily routine work. On the other hand, proper recreation will relieve the tension and discomfort of our monotonous life because it offers you various ways to let out your pent-up emotions.

What I usually do to relax after school is jogging and seeing movies. Usually I don't spare time for exercise, but I value the physical education class at school. Jogging several rounds in the field certainly relieves the day's pressure. On weekends, I'll catch the morning movie for my visual enjoyment. I feel revived and energetic for another week's work-load.

工作與娛樂並不互相衝突,事實上,它們之間的關係還相輔相成。有句格言說:「整日工作而沒有休閑娛樂,會令人變得沈悶乏味。」被工作重擔壓得喘不過氣來的生活,將使你一事無成,因為你將對一成不變的例行公事感到厭煩。由另一方面來說,適度的娛樂活動能提供各種管道,來渲洩你被壓抑的情緒,減輕單調生活中的緊張與不悅。

放學之後,我最常做的休閒活動,便是慢跑與看電影。通常我並不特地撥出時間來做運動,但是我很重視學校的體育課。在操場上慢跑幾圈,無疑地可以減輕一天的壓力。在週末時,我都去看早場電影,享受視覺饗宴。如此一來,我將有如再生般的充沛活力,去面對下一星期的工作量。

Source(s): 自己的經驗

還是要去 http://aaashops。com 品質不錯,老婆很喜歡!

仠券卂哳

其實不太應該利用知識+要網友幫忙寫功課 ...

• 傻喵

A New Year

It's a time to celebrate again,because it's a new year to begin.

But sence you are celebrating.Have you think of some question?"What are you going to have a wish for yourself in this new year? How are you going to make yourself better? Are you going to work hardder then before? "

Staring a ner year, not just means that you grows up another age . It's also means that you have to make yourself to learn more things. Remember !Do not liveing without any denotation!

又是一個值得慶祝的時候, 因為新的一年又要開始啦!

但是,當你正在慶祝之於,你有沒有想過一些問題呢? "在這新的一年,你會給自己什麼樣的期許?你要怎麼把自己變的比以前更好,更棒?還有,你有要比以前更努力的打拼嗎?"

一年的開始,並不只是意味著你又長大了一歲. 那將更意味著你該讓自己多學習一些東西.記住! 千萬不要讓你的日子過的毫無意義!

2006-01-31 09:34:30 補充:

Are you going to work hardder then before? "不好意思~這句文法錯誤...改成...Are you going to work more hard then before? 抱歉唷~!

2006-02-03 10:45:34 補充:

ㄟ....發問者應該還是學生吧??如果....寒假作業寫的太有工作者的能力....不會被起疑嘛??

Source(s): 我的小腦袋瓜子 ......= = ' ' ' ' ' '