Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

ally
ally asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

請大家幫我修改文法.......有關於自我介紹

因為我的文法真的不好.所以請大家幫我修改.謝謝!題目如下:

Hello!I am ****,I\'m thirteen years old .Now I\'m study in junior school , that\'s a wonderful school , I meet many good teachers and good friends there!I \'ve never been to another country , I\'m looking forward to go to Australia and Canada ,the sky is blue on the postcard.How about you?Where are you from?Why do you come to Taiwan?Oh , I forgot to tell you:Taiwan is a beautiful place,too.Let me introduce a beautiful place ---- Ilan .When you are free.You can get there,too!

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

先修正標點符號: 標點符號的前面是連著字母,後面空一個空格。

Hello! I am ****, I'm thirteen years old. Now I'm study in junior school, that's a wonderful school, I meet many good teachers and good friends there! I've never been to another country, I'm looking forward to go to Australia and Canada, the sky is blue on the postcard. How about you? Where are you from? Why do you come to Taiwan? Oh, I forgot to tell you: Taiwan is a beautiful place, too. Let me introduce a beautiful place ---- Ilan. When you are free. You can get there, too!

接著修正文法:(紅色的字是改過的)

Hello! I am ****, and I'm thirteen years old. Now I'm studying in a junior school, that's a wonderful school, where I meet many good teachers and good friends! I've never been to other country. I'm looking forward to going to Australia and Canada, where the sky is blue as I see on the postcard. How about you? Where do you come from? Why do you come to Taiwan? Oh, I forgot to tell you: Taiwan is a beautiful place. Let me introduce a beautiful place ---- Ilan. When you are free, you can go there, too!

建議: 先想好大綱, 可以用中文寫好,但是一句句用英文來寫,而不是把一句句翻成英文。以下是簡單的建議:

Hello, everybody! I am *** and I’m thirteen years old. I am a student in a junior high school -- *** Junior High School in ***, which is a good school where I meet a lot of good teachers and friends. I’ve never been to other country. I’m looking forward to visit other countries such as Australia and Canada, where the sky is blue as I see on the postcard. How about you? Where do you come from? Why do you come to Taiwan? Taiwan is a beautiful island and in this Island there is a nice place to visit, which is Ilan. When you are free, you can go there. (What do the points deserve to visit?)

2006-01-31 14:44:15 補充:

對不起,因為我用紅色沒想到竟然變成黑色不過你不用管那一句就好了

• 2 decades ago

Hello! My name is ****, thirteen years old. Now I'm studying in junior school, that's a wonderful school. I meet many good teachers and friends there! I never go to other countries before and looking forward to go to Australia and Canada, the sky is blue from the postcard. How about you? Where are you from? Why do you come to Taiwan? Oh, I forgot to tell you that Taiwan is a beautiful country too. Let me introduce to you a beautiful place ---- Ilan. When you are free, you should get over there!

• George
    2 decades ago

1. Now I'm study in junior school ==> 建議不要太多"I",可以改成 I am a middle school student.

2. that's a wonderful schoo ==> 改成 My school is wonderful.

3. I meet many good teachers and good friends there! ==> I met many good teachers and friends there, 因為已經認識了,可能要用met,good 用一次就好,不要重複。

4. I'm looking forward to 之後要加名詞或動名詞,所以你可以說 I am looking forward to visiting Australia and Canada, because their skies look so clear on the postcards. 我看最好不要用blue,因為在英文當中blue又表示憂鬱的意思,和你的想法不同吧。

5. Let me introduce a beautiful place 後面可以加上 to you.

6. 最後兩具有問題,應該整合成一句:You can go there when you are free.

Source(s): 自己