- JangoLv 52 decades agoFavorite Answer
Country life is one of simplicity. When I hear the word 'contry', I remeber the times I spent at my grandparent's. It is a time of simple life and pure joy. Though some complain that it is far too behind in terms of technology, I enjoy its simplicity. Country life showed me the true beauty of nature and life. I remember, lying on the grass down the park beside grandpa's house. Surrounding, is acres of flowers and above, sapphire sky filled with cotton candy clouds. I remeber playing with my cousins on the roads! There is often not much traffic, allowing us to enjoy ourselves without anxiety. We often run around aimlessly from the market to the temple. Afterwards, to arrive back at grandpa's only to find that grandma has prepared delicious snacks for us. Chatting excitedly with grandma about what we did all day long while stuffing in cookie after cookie to satisfy our hungry tummies. All troubles disperse into the air. Oh, how I loved the happy summer hours spent at grandpa's. These memories can be found in the country side and there only.Source(s): me ^^ hope this helps ya ~
- 2 decades ago
(1)What kind of the places do you look forward to live in ? Do you like the country or the city ? I am going to compare their differences: environment, tempo of life , and traffic.
-----------------> environment, tempo of life , and traffic(你可以各寫一段)
(2) In the country, the air is so fresh, but in the city, the air is so dirty because of air pollution. It is very quiet around you in the country; however, there are many noises in the city. For example: noise of cars, noise of people etc. People who live in the city may like a nightlife. However, people who live in the country used to hit the hay early.
(3) People who live in the city may be inhospitable, but people who live in the country may be passionate. The life tempo may be fast in the city. In contrast, the life tempo may be slow in the country. There are main financial centers in the city, so there are a lot of jobs to find. But, in the country, agricultural pursuits are mostly jobs you can find.
(4) There are many public facilities in the city and those facilities are convenient to people. For example, there is a good transportation system in Taipei. In the country, it is very difficult to find something you want to do.
(5) If people like convenient life, nightlife, and busy work, they may fit the city life. In contrast, if they like fresh air, quiet environment, and regular life style, they may fit the country life. Everyone has a his/her own life style.
(1)Flowers are in full bloosm (花朵盛開)
(3)gluttering lake(閃閃發光的湖泊)Source(s): 知識+