--------

是用foxy下載的

Update:

我等級不夠不然很想放阿

3 Answers

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

已解散的英國團體Five的When the lights go out(Yeah, like that)(You know what I mean)(You're looking kinda fly tonight girl)(What's up)(Check it)Baby when the lights go outI'll show you what it's all about(Coming at you girl, you know you like this girl)(Here we go) (Check it)I ain't sorry for the way I feelI know you think I'm being insincereFrom the way I'm treating youI never wanted to be so unkindThe only one thing on my mindIs just kicking it with you girlBaby it's not the way I feel, you know you must believe meBaby it's not part of the deal (oh no no)Baby when the lights go outEvery single word can not express, the love and tendernessI'll show you what it's all aboutBabe I swear you will succumb to me, so baby come to meWhen the lights go out(Yeah, check it) (Check it out, second verse girl)I know you think it may be just a lieAin't no use in putting up a fightCos my heart is set on youI see the truth, it's in your eyesI ain't fooled by your thin disguiseI can see I'm getting through babeGirl don't deny the way you feel, you know you've gotta trust meGive me a chance to prove I'm real (oh yeah yeah)Baby when the lights go outEvery single word can not express, the love and tendernessI'll show you what it's all aboutBabe I swear you will succumb to me, so baby come to meWhen the lights go outEvery single word can not express, the love and tendernessI'll show you what it's all aboutBabe I swear you will succumb to me, so baby come to meWhen the lights go outWhen I flick da switch make ya hips wanna dipNow I can get you off cos I'm ready and equippedNow swing for me baby give me all that you gotNever wanna stop cos you make me feel hotI know what you wanna do and dat I feel the same way tooGive ya what ya want through the days and the nightsYeah it's about time that we turned out the light(Yeah, I like that)(So what's up, check it)

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

常在路上都會拿到有關資金借貸的傳單,甚至機車上也常有民間借貸的貼紙

但卻不知道是否安全可靠合法?還是高利貸?這方面真的要很小心才是

才不會因為急用或求一時的方便,反而更加造成日後的麻煩與爭議

一般貸款不外乎就是選擇低利率方案、適合自己能負擔的還款方式

才不會讓原本就有資金需求的人,反而因為貸款而增加自己更大的負擔

推薦你一個完全免費諮詢的合法管道

電視上也有廣告所以評價還不錯,很值得信賴

因為每家銀行的貸款條件都不同,他們會幫你整合所有銀行對你有利的方式

提供你很多銀行端不會告訴你的意見

只要留個簡單的資料就會主動連絡你,還幫你省下了電話費用

填表免費諮詢 http://xor.tw/4zu3l

• anson
    Lv 6
    2 decades ago

可以把原檔放上來給大家聽看看嗎...或許可以幫你聽一下喔...謝謝...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.