一篇有意義中文的文章,

並加上英文翻譯!

謝謝!

(文章不需要很長)

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

只要活著一天,我們就應奉獻自己;為了全人類、全世界、全宇宙的美好與進步而努力。我們的眼界必須放遠,遠過於生命的侷限;必須高雅,高雅到不惜一切犧牲;必須偉大,偉大到無所畏懼。有了這種見識,任何障礙都微不足道,任何個人的不便,也都將不值一提。我並不覺得,我們現在所談的,是一種空想或幻覺;而是有一天會實現的理想。或許它現在已經扎根,而且還必定會向各個方向分枝出去,發芽、開花,然後再分枝。它必定會長得更壯、更大、更快,以便能將整個世界包裹在博愛及無條件犧牲奉獻的精神之內。

As long as we live, we must dedicate our whole to the goodness, to the progress of humankind, of the whole world, of the whole universe. Our vision must be so large, larger than life, must be so noble that we having nothing else to lose. We fear nothing in such greatness of a vision.

Every obstacle becomes so small, every personal inconvenience becomes so meaningless in such a vision. I do not feel that we are talking like a dream or just making a vision, but I feel that it will come true someday. It might have already begun to take root, but it will have to branch forth into all directions and make new buds, new flowers, new branches. It has to grow larger, greater, faster and envelope the whole world with the spirit of love and service, unconditional service.

2006-01-28 22:00:12 補充:

全文請詳見下列綱址,真的很有意義的文章哦!http://www.godsdirectcontact.org.tw/ch/news/21/ind...

Source(s): magazine
  • 1 decade ago

友誼是impotant 關係的當中一個在人之間。以我所見, frienship 根據信任和通信。信任和通信影響得互相。信任在友誼意味信仰彼此。如果沒有信任在朋友之間, 關係然後不屬於友誼。互相相信分享他們的故事和情感是或愉快或哀傷的朋友。當朋友分享這些故事和情感, 他們通信。有中國成語, "友誼以優良品質被品嘗因為水和這是通信在靈魂之間。" 它意味真正的友誼不容易地是深的我們的心臟, 對品嘗作為是非常甜的蜂蜜。如果frienship 是甜的作為蜂蜜, 它不能是持久的為太長。甜蜂蜜無法容易地用人民每天。由對比, 人們喝水everday, 正確? 我猜測它是為什麼人們說"soulmates" 。在我的經驗, 它不是太容易以至於不能找到對您真正地關心的一個真正的朋友。人關心您不做事危害您, 但是他們幫助您和鼓勵您。人們在我們的社會現在演奏精神戰太多。frienships 在人之間現在不是好的作為以前。真可惜!

Friendship is one of the most impotant relationships between people. In my opinion, frienship is based on trust and communication. Trust and communication affect to each other. Trust in friendship means beliefs of each other. If there's no trust between friends, then the relationship does not belong to friendship. Friends who believe each other share their stories and emotions that are either happy or sad. When friends share these stories and emotions, they communicate. There's a Chinese idiom, " The friendship with good quality is tasted as water and it's the communication between souls." It means the real friendship is in deep of our hearts, not easily to tasted as honey that is very sweet. If the frienship is sweet as honey, it may not be lasting for too long. Sweet honey cannot easily be used to people everyday. By the contrast, people drink water everday, right? I guess it's why people say "soulmates". In my experiences, it's not too easy to find a real friend who really cares about you. The people care you don't do things to harm you, but they do help you and encourage you. People in our society is playing mind games too much now. The frienships between people now is not good as before. What a pity!

Source(s): 知識+
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.