Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 健康心理健康 · 1 decade ago

請幫我翻譯成英文 要對的唷~謝謝

我的感覺...做個結論

恩..其實也沒怎樣,有時候真的不知道你在想什麼,也也許是我自己想太多,

當了喜歡你很久的人,看到你身邊的\"他\"一直在換,而你一直難過,我很心疼,

但又能怎樣,老實說.我有點後悔..我也不知道為什麼當初會這麼瘋狂的喜歡上妳,

因為你的哭.會讓我有衝動想讓你開心.會心疼.會難過.這就是我當初喜歡你的原因吧我想,現在 ,我已經沒有以前那種衝勁了,對你.像你說的.我們是朋友.好朋友

每個人都在問:我還喜歡你嗎?,這個答案已經沒那麼重要了吧!!恩~重點我很氣自己,氣我為什麼看到你和別的他在一起還會有點....酸酸的感覺...當然~我不會表現出來.因為只會顯出我的幼稚罷了!算了.我真的很氣自己.不喜歡你但還會吃醋?

我很沒用!但我會改的~但是.畢竟你是我喜歡過的人,所以以後如果有他的場所.拜託,請別找我好嗎?,我不想見到.就算見到了.不過幾分鐘.我自己會消失的!沒為什麼!也不代表我是否還喜歡你!但..就是不想看到!因為我會很難過....

翻成英文是不想讓大家看懂.但不打出來我會受不了.你若真的看懂了.拜託.要噓!謝謝你!我不想讓別人知道!

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My feeling.. Makes the conclusion graciousness. How actually also doesn't have, some times really did not know you are thinking any, also also shuts O I to want too to be many, works as has liked you very long person, saw your side "he" continuously is trading, but you always feel bad, I love dearly very much, how but can, to be honest I a little regret. I did not know why when the first meeting such crazy does like 妳, because you cry Can let me have the impulse to want to let you be happy Can love dearly Can feel bad This was I initially likes you reason I thinking that, now, I already did not have before that kind of impulse, to you Said like you We are the friend Good friend each people all were asking that, I also like you? This answer already did not have that importantly! ! Graciousness ~ key I am mad very much oneself, was mad why I do see you with other him in also to be able together a little... Sour acid feeling.. Certainly ~ I cannot display Because only can appear me to be weak!

• 1 decade ago

My feeling.. Makes the conclusion graciousness. How actually also doesn't have, some times really did not know you are thinking any, also also shuts O I to want too to be many, works as has liked you very long person, saw your side "he" continuously is trading, but you always feel bad, I love dearly very much, how but can, to be honest I a little regret. I did not know why when the first meeting such crazy does like 妳, because you cry Can let me have the impulse to want to let you be happy Can love dearly Can feel bad This was I initially likes you reason I thinking that, now, I already did not have before that kind of impulse, to you Said like you We are the friend Good friend each people all were asking that, I also like you? This answer already did not have that importantly! ! Graciousness ~ key I am mad very much oneself, was mad why I do see you with other him in also to be able together a little... Sour acid feeling.. Certainly ~ I cannot display Because only can appear me to be weak! Has calculated I really very much am mad oneself Does not like you but also will be jealous? I very useless! But I can change ~ but You are I has liked the person after all, therefore later if has his place Asks, please do not ask me to be good? I do not infer Calculated saw But several minutes I can vanish! Why doesn't have! Also does not represent me whether also likes you! But. Does not want to see! Because I can feel bad very much....

2006-01-26 22:46:12 補充:

http://dictionary.reference.com/translate/text.htm...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.