Diane asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

Applying Canada VISA in USA

I\'m currentlly staying in Delaware,USA. I\'m planning to take a English program for two months in Canada. So, I need the Canada VISA.After checking the website, I still have no idea how to apply the VISA. The nearest office is Washington D.C. Do I need a interview? How do I pay the required fee? What should I prepare for the applying? How many days can I get the VISA? If someone had the experience, please help me. Thank you so much.


Gosh...I think I put wrong part. I don't need the traslation. However, I still apprciate your kindness.

5 Answers

  • naekuo
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Studying in CanadaOverviewMore than 130,000 students come to study in Canada every year. In addition to this number are many more that come to Canada to learn English or French. Foreign students bring a rich culture to our classrooms. Your knowledge and skills are welcome in our schools.The provinces regulate education and schools in Canada. For more detailed information on living and studying in a specific province or territory, contact the school where you wish to study.


    Information for Institutions and Educational OrganizationsEducators, administrators and foreign student advisors can find information and tools here.

    Source(s): CIC of course I am sure idiot like me know how to apply for foreign student visa :)
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    I think it might be a good idea if you contact the International office at any college or university to ask for help. Try to phone up or email the school you are gonna take the English course. They should've known how to sort out your problem. Good luck!

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    我目前住在Delaware,USA想要在Canada上2個月ㄉ英文課程.所以我需要Canada VISA.經過上網查詢後我還是不知道怎ㄇ申請VISA.最近ㄉ辦公室是在Washington D.C.我需要面試ㄇ?我要怎ㄇ付費??我需要事先準備什ㄇ嗎?要多少天才拿ㄉ到VISA?如果有人有經驗可以幫助我ㄇ?謝謝~非常感謝妳

    Source(s): i'm da pimp~~
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    haha...do u need VISA to go to Canada?? i didn't know that....just go google it and u will find out.

    PS: I don't know wut the hell are you asking!!

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Genis
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago


    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.